Topic

Exceptional Shaman lf hardcore raiding guild. (Aliance)

Deserthaze @ Kirin Tor
Deserthaze

1 Troll Hunter
Edited by Deserthaze on 2015-09-18 22:13:12
Hello.
My name is Filip and I'm 20 years old.
I come from small town in Bosnia and Hezegovina.
I have 5 years of expirance with World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King.Playing it since patch 3.3.5a was released on retail than changed to private servers after Cataclysm is released.

I have full knowleadge of every raid in Wotlk except Ulduar.I'm little rusty there. Only did it few times, compleating it once.

When it comes to spec I can play any.
I have exeptional knowleadge of every spec on shaman.

Well I'm not good on creating a thread on forums or applying for guild so I'm going to end it here.

If u have any questions you can ask in comment section , send me a message or simply contact me in game. My char name is Deserttotem.

Desert'Totem

Pogchamp @ Kirin Tor
Pogchamp

2 Orc Rogue
tl;dr
played faceroll icc on molten his entire life and doesn't actually know shit about the content

Deserthaze @ Kirin Tor
Deserthaze

1 Troll Hunter
For your information I've never played on molten wow except on instant 80 pvp for fun.

Sweglord @ Kirin Tor
Sweglord

1 Human Mage
Definition of exceptional PvE player in dalwow - not completely retarded and 4k+ Gs

Das it mane

Deserthaze @ Kirin Tor
Deserthaze

1 Troll Hunter
Edited by Deserthaze on 2015-09-18 21:53:19
Your comment is completely off topic. I dont know why do you even comment on something and dont have what they are asking for. I'm looking for guild not some idiotic , childish and stupid definitions.
I dont see the point in trolling someone when only thing you get from that is bad reputation.

Sweglord @ Kirin Tor
Sweglord

1 Human Mage
q6gpn9d.gif

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.