Topic

(Alliance) 42 Prot Pally seeking casual raiding guild.

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Edited by Loadsamoney on 2015-12-22 22:39:04
Hey all, currently a Level 42 Prot Pally steadily climbing my way through the levels, hoping to eventually be a tank (main preferred but can do off) for heroics and raids. Once I reach 80 I will focus on gearing up through 5-man heroics, rep grinding, Argent Tournament dailies (specifically for a mount) and Dalaran JC dailies to acquire JC recipes to be able to cut gems for guildies (280 JC at the moment).

I'm seeking a social, casual raiding guild to make friends, one that is either just starting to raid, or is looking to build a team for raiding in the future. My schedule is pretty flexible, I have a headset and can be on Mumble, Teamspeak, etc for an interview and fill out an application. I have raiding experience from retail (mostly ICC10) and I have high awareness and am a fast learner in raid scenarios, and I always come prepared with knowledge of the encounters and packing my own consumables (food, elixirs, and potions).

My IGN is Foxhound

I will continue leveling in the meantime. I expect to hit 80 in roughly 2-3 weeks. Let me know. Cheers.

Relaxnshadow @ Kirin Tor
Relaxnshadow
11 Night Elf Hunter
Greetings, im the guild leader of The Fellowship. Im looking to hopefully start raiding in January. Thats the current goal. i myself and still leveling my pally(currently 74) and would love it if you join us.
Raid times are not set yet,nor have i selected a leader,although i have a friend willing.
For voice chat we use a program called Discord. Think skype and teamspeak had a baby. its a amazing little program that can be used on your browser,android,iphone,pc,and mac.
We also have a website setup useing enjin.

-=little info on the guild=-
We are a Multi-purpose guild,and the goal is to create a guild everyone can enjoy. Raiding,PvP.Roleplay,and leveling all in one. The long term goal for raiding is to have two teams. a semi-casual team,and a pro raid team. The semi-casual is for those that just want to get on and raid and have a good time. the pro raid team will have requirements to join such as right talents,right rotation,and gear.
Ranks are decided by level for now. i have a idea of making them better and more rewarding but i havent gotten around to it.

If this sounds nice,message a member from the fellowship for a invite. or you can mail/pm me, Relaxn, for a invite when im on.

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Sorry Relax, doesn't look like the right guild for me, a bit too small. Thanks for considering me though.

Level 52 now, by the way.

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
I'm level 60 and in the outlands now.

Still seeking a guild, a casual raiding guild focused on 10-mans, not 25-mans.

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Edited by Loadsamoney on 2015-12-22 22:39:24
Well I was in a guild temporarily, but it didn't work out for me so I left. So I'm looking for a guild again.

Although at this point I'm not quite sure that I'm really cut out for a guild, a big one anyway. I have a serious problem with authority and a very antisocial personality. So at this point I'm starting to wonder if I'm better off not joining any guild.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.