[A][EU-USE]Real progression from scratch
Edited by Feuerkind on 2016-01-20 22:15:05
Hello there everyone,
Flamenco Sketches are looking for a raiding experience that deserves the tag of progression.
Who is in for the ride?
Raiding is planned to be twice a week at about 0:00 server time.
The lax rules imposed by the progression realm itself paired with the willingness of most guilds to boost their new recruits through the early content make it almost impossible to relive the original Wrath of the Lich King.
To solve this problem we have come up with some rules we want to impose on ourselves.
1. We start of fresh, so no gear from raids is allowed to begin with.
2. Once we finished all relevant achievements on 25 man we can move on to the next tier (10 man should obviously be finished by then aswell). We will not spend any more time with official guild runs in this tier anymore.
3. Pugging is only allowed for raid tiers that have been finished.
4. Epic gems and enchants from future tiers are forbidden.
Not rules but reflecting our general mindset:
1. We very much so dislike the addon Gearscore.
2. To begin with it is not a race with other guilds but with our own patience.
3. Overcoming a challenging boss in shitty gear is very rewarding.
4. Gear is only the means to achieve our progression goals and not a goal itself.
These are just a few things. The list is open for change and additions.
Getting enoug people for 25 mans will probably take some time. We are enough people for 10 man so far (when everyone hits 80).
If you are still leveling that is fine.
In case you already gathered a few pieces of gear from raids we will judge wheter it is still within reason. However downgearing should not be too hard. Also leveling an alt is an option.
The guild has been created on 23/12/15. We are working to get a proper infrastructure going as soon as possible.
If this project appeals to you in any way just look for Rebus ingame.
4 years ago
Rate is Disabled.
Very interesting concept here - progression is all this server is about after all.
I'm considering if I could try to join (haven't played for a long while here, my main is already in raid gear but I have some alt which would be pretty adequate for Naxx), but I admit, 0:00 ST is a pretty harsh hour to begin a raid. So I'm pretty much on the fence.
4 years ago
I appreciate your interest in our guild.
The raiding time is pretty much a compromise for EU and US (aswell as due to my profession as a cook IRL ;)). It is difficult enough to find members for this project as it is so as we are looking for devoted people anyways we found this to be the best solution for now.
25 mans are mostly going to be on weekends, 10 mans during the week could split up according to timezone.
4 years ago