Topic

Fury DPS looking for EU - guild.

Delyn @ Kirin Tor
Delyn
Edited by Delyn on 2016-01-03 12:37:07
Hello,

I am pretty new for Private servers and my friend suggested to choose this server, made human fury warrior Kitta to alliance side and so far..I m pleased, wotlk really is the best.

About my wow history - I played in retail back in 2009-2010 or something and as far I can remember, Wotlk was the best and least I played. So far I have done OS, EoE, Naxx 10 / 25...etc and I remember stradegy very well, I m familiar to uld, toc and ICC in retail stradegy..both 10/25 but havent done these in this server.

what I m looking from guild:
-Mainly due my demanding job scehule I have hard time to find right time to raid, thats the main issue why I m looking EU guild with raid time 3-6 PM local time, day isn´t the issue because I can ask day off when I have found guild.
-Friendly people, you know......sometimes funny thing happen in raids...we all make mistakes, so please dont be so harsh :P.
-New friends or even meet someone near me.

Sorry about my bad English, isnt my main language.

-Kitta - human warrior.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.