Topic

The Fellowship - Recruiting!

Relaxnshadow @ Kirin Tor
Relaxnshadow
11 Night Elf Hunter
Greetings, Shadow here. I am the Guild Leader for The Fellowship, and I'm looking to liven up the place by adding more members.
We are a multi-purpose guild, Raiding, PvP, Leveling, Social, And RP in one nice laid back Lord Of The Rings styled guild.
Lord of The Rings styled means Ranks, bank tabs, our website, and even the tabard has a reference to LoTR.

We currently are raiding, But we are still in the semi-casual stages. We raid every now and then, but are still working on getting more 80s.

We also are the first guild to use Discord as our voice chat software rather then TS or mumble. Discord is a free program much like TS, but with a more modern feel. Its completely free and available on Iphones, Androids, Pc, and Mac, as well as on your own browser without the need for a account!

We also have our very own website using the Enjin platform. Its a very simple place to get updates on things or talk with members of the guild even when not in-game.

I have a lot of plans with this guild, and my overall goal is to house a guild that every type of player can enjoy. If any of this sounds cool and you want to join heres some of the people you can PM for a invite:
Relaxn (me), Hoofprint(My alt), Melvar(my admin).
You can also leave a comment here with your username and I will add you when your on. As well as if you have any questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks for your time :P

Dolomad @ Kirin Tor
Dolomad
1 Draenei Paladin
I know this might be pretty late. Are you guys still recruiting by chance? Lv 80 ret pally - Dolomad

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.