Topic

Just a Rogue

Talason @ Kirin Tor
Talason
1 Night Elf Hunter
What I am looking for: True Love in a progressing ToGC guild, ally or horde.

About me: I'm an Asian American who lives in California. I do Asian rogue things. My ancestry could have ninjas in them which explains why I'm decent at them. I work an irregular job at a regular weekly schedule during the weekdays. I will be more comfortable raiding during weekends with an EU group because my sleeping schedules are very odd during the weekends, typically. 5.2 gs combat rogue located on ally side if you want to contact by in game mail.

Why me: I will commit anything to help improve my raiding group. You need me to lockdown a healer and shiv my wound poison on the main target during factions? Check. You need me to body guard your alt in STV so that we can make sure you level faster? Check. Need me to shine your shoes while you play because you have very important guild officer things to do? I won't like it, but I'll do it so...Check.

Experience on retail: Something something something something...darkside...

Ragen @ Kirin Tor
Ragen
7 Troll Warrior
Lel +1, pro rogue

Moniaa @ Kirin Tor
Moniaa

1 Draenei Hunter
Great shoe polisher can confirm :^)

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.