Topic

Screenshot Contest! Round 1!

Xarael @ Kirin Tor
Xarael

1 Orc Warlock
Edited by Xarael on 2016-05-01 21:49:45
Welcome, welcome to the screenshot contest! This is a simple game for members of the guild , an Alliance guild on Algalon.

The rules are simple! Submit any screenshot from the game World of Warcraft as a reply to this thread, and with the name of your character who is currently in the guild Cobalt on Algalon.

The theme of the screenshots will be given in only a single word, and can be interpreted as loosely as one chooses. Each week, a new thread will be posted, along with a new theme!

THIS WEEK'S SCREENSHOT THEME IS: 'Profession'.

Winners will be chosen each Saturday! Prizes for the top three screens. Screenshots will be judged on whatever criteria I feel like, whether I find them funny, interesting, or amazing. I will just pick my three favorites. One submission per player, but you can delete and change your submission as many time as you want before Saturday.

EDIT: You do not need to list the profession of the character as a title. The image should attempt to be interesting or funny, not simply display an image of your character. It should simply be RELATED to the word profession, however loosely that might be. AND YOU NEED TO BE IN THE GUILD COBALT, ON ALGALON ALLIANCE, TO WIN ANYTHING.

The contest ends with only one valid entry, so Shaphat will receive first prize.

Inoshishi @ Kirin Tor
Inoshishi

80 Tauren Warrior
Profession: Hooker

9TKBTsC.jpg

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
....hahahaha. Vepar, you just made my day with the comment.

Also, no nude addon? Shoe-less hooker on the streets? That's filthy. Why not go to one of the wonderful inns in Silvermoon, with those blue, almost transparent curtains, in a sexy pose amid those puffed cushions?

You're supposed to ride only epic mounts, not offer services to gray quality :/

Narr @ Kirin Tor
Narr
2 Dwarf Warrior
Edited by Narr on 2016-04-26 04:39:12
Shaphat
Profession: Fishing
One Last Cast!
26375710720_24600df3d5_b.jpg

Ivee @ Kirin Tor
Ivee
1 Draenei Mage
Profession: Astronomy

Character: Ivee

Wo_WScrn_Shot_032716_203351.jpg

Indoril @ Kirin Tor
Indoril
1 Human Paladin
Edited by Indoril on 2016-04-27 13:25:44
I do not understand, do they need to be part of your guild . . . if so make it on your own guildforums. But if its just for the alliance players . . . I am Alliance here, no1 said that ss needs to be from this server.
Character: Indoril

Profession: Model for "Silvermoon Daily"
D0tZeJv.jpg

Xarael @ Kirin Tor
Xarael

1 Orc Warlock
Indoril, it did say you need to be in the guild. I changed it to be more clear.

I don't own or operate a forum, nor have the intention of doing so.

Achílles @ Kirin Tor
Achílles
of the Nightfall

80 Human Warrior
Edited by Achílles on 2016-04-28 07:08:01
I guess I'll tag along seeing all these female g-elves.

Profession: Sunshine, rainbows, flowery gay elf.
iIFWVw8.jpg
double-rainbow-all-the-way-tee.jpg

Indoril @ Kirin Tor
Indoril
1 Human Paladin
Edited by Indoril on 2016-04-28 15:00:02
Capture.png
It does say for the members of the GUILD, maybe you were thinking about Faction instead of the guild.

Factions: Alliance / Horde
Guilds: < " Random Guild name" >

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.