Topic

[H]Holy/Disc Priest LF raiding guild

Reanimation @ Kirin Tor
Reanimation
1 Blood Elf Priest
Hello, my char name is Ballz and I recently started playing here again. I'm currently looking for a raiding guild focused mainly on Naxx and Ulduar (EU raid times). My gear is adequate for Naxx 10, but I'm looking for a group that wants to quickly blitz through the old content and start raiding ToC. I'm an experienced player (playing WoW from the start), that excels at each and every one role, class and spec there is in the game. Through the past 11 years I have played every possible class and spec combination and have been a part of the core raiding group of every guild I have played with. My experience comes from both retail and private servers and although I am comfortable with playing anything I mostly enjoy the tanking and healing role. I am coming from another progressive WotLK private server which i joined right after WoD got boring. Now I am looking for a change of scenery and new challenges. If you are interested and have any questions we can discuss both on PM or ingame. Cheers!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.