Topic

[A] Prot pala looking for a raiding guild

Mentadent @ Kirin Tor
Mentadent

5 Troll Rogue
I am a fresh 80 tankadin and I'm looking for a guild where I can find people to finish gearing up and raid with.

I think I'm a decent tank, although I've tons to learn and I'd like to have fun doing so :-)

Any casual/raiding guild interested PM me.

Lora @ Kirin Tor
Lora

5 Gnome Rogue
Shenanigans is NA-EST premier raiding guild. Always looking for skilled players of any type; tanks in particular. We will help in any gear/attunements you require for raiding.

All depends on what time of day/evening (Server Time) you're willing to play.

For The Alliance! GHLF.

Shinizu @ Kirin Tor
Shinizu

1 Undead Priest
Tip:
Always add possible raid times (server time!) and language preferences when looking for a raiding guild.

There are quite some alliance guild recruitements in this forum. Contact some of them ingame.
Worst thing they can do is to say "no" ;)

Mentadent @ Kirin Tor
Mentadent

5 Troll Rogue
Always add possible raid times (server time!) and language preferences when looking for a raiding guild.

Legit.

I'm EU based, so evenings server time. I can do English and Italian.

Mentadent @ Kirin Tor
Mentadent

5 Troll Rogue
I am actually part of a US guild on my retail account but the times don't work for me -- I can't raid at 3am :-S

Too bad, because your guild seems like the kind of guild I'd love to be part of.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.