Topic

Looking for new guild home.

Fgdhfg @ Kirin Tor
Fgdhfg
1 Dwarf Warrior
Level 44 Resto druid on Agalon. Was with Gnomelands Security for about a month, nothing bad to say about most of the guild. Lots of cool/ helpful people, but the guild overall was chaos. The leadership (If you can really call him that) actively encouraged it to be a mess of a guild, giving power to people I can only assume were 12, and not really caring that they abuse their power. Most of the people in the guild were pretty cool, but overall the way it's managed (That is to say, not at all) made me quit. I have no interest in contributing to a guild that gives people the power to promote/demote people just for fun. If anyone wants to take me in, possible another who has the same problems as I, message me in game. Name's Gulooth.

Dinak @ Kirin Tor
Dinak
1 Troll Mage
We will take you. We left Gnome land for several reasosn. Gm was never on.

We started UC Community College. We would definitely take a 44 resto

Fgdhfg @ Kirin Tor
Fgdhfg
1 Dwarf Warrior
I'd love to join, just shoot me a message, or give me the name of somebody to message.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.