Topic

Need A Guild [H]

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
Edited by on 2016-06-23 21:42:36
just joined this server recently and I'm in search of a guild. Preferably PvE / Raiding / Social.

I'm 21 and mature in case that's a requirement for any guilds. Also have pretty extensive raid experience.

I live in the U.S., Eastern time zone. Schedule is pretty flexible and I can usually get on at any time if needed.

Character names -- Businesscat, Metalgrid. Those will be my two main characters. One is a druid, thinking of becoming a resto and the other one is a warrior that I'm going to focus on tanking with.

I have a mic as well as TS3.

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
No one's replying Q.Q

Zerk @ Kirin Tor
Zerk
1 Orc Warrior
There are topics on this forum about the PvE guilds you're asking about. Browse, contact and decide, or go ingame and "sniff" around. If it is a raiding guild, you'd have to apply anyway. Advert is there. People appreciate initiative.

I mean, if you'd want ppl to contact YOU, you'd have to make an impressive post, listing your experience and idk what, but what that looks like could be discussed, since most such posts are more than just lacking, and yours atm sure does.

The point being, browse guilds, make contact and get your decision set. GL.

Rubb @ Kirin Tor
Rubb

2 Troll Rogue
Edited by Rubb on 2016-06-23 14:27:31
You can join my guild
We are all old players that startet on this server this week to raid 10 man. we are in need of a few people for future raiding

- /w Shamsa , Drooda or Thiffy

Lipsandclits @ Kirin Tor
Lipsandclits
1 Blood Elf Rogue
I think your best bet is just playing and keeping an eye on global chat for guilds recruiting...for some reason most players are not active on the forums.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.