Topic

[A][EU/NA] The Blackwing Legion needs heroes!

Wolfzie @ Kirin Tor
Wolfzie
1 Dwarf Paladin
Edited by Wolfzie on 2016-07-05 20:43:50
( http://blackwinglegion.enjin.com/ )

Greetings Fellowship, Wolfbane here!

Traditions aside, the Blackwing Legion are in need of some brave heroes, willing to put their life on the line to stop Prince Arthas once and for all. You will need time, patience, and love for the game in order to make it to the gates of the citadel, and we want to be there every step of the way.

I'm Wolfie, Also known as Zerwolf on youtube. I'm the guy who did "Journey to Dalaran", where i spent my time leveling from 1 to 80 while reading quest dialouge, learning the lore of the land, and sharing it with the people that watched. And belive me, that was a journey. Now, i have reached endgame. And i need a group of people to help me finish the series once and for all, by running the raid content along with me, earing yourselfes a plathorea of gear and friends along the way.

So without further ado, some guild info:

Raid Times: 17:00 - 23:00 On Friday/Saturday/Sunday. The times depend on who is hosting the raid, so checking the calendar ingame or on the website will prove useful.

A website? Where?: At the top, silly!

You spoke about loot?: Indeed. The system we use within the guild is EPGP, to bring as much of a fair game as possible to the table. Incase you are unaware of the system, there are quite a few videos around the internet to explain the system, or just check the forums on our website, where i might have made a post about it. (Don't qoute me on that one, though.)

Teamspeak? No. We use Discord!

Progression: Since we are currently starting out, we are on Naxxramas! However, i update the website's progression tracker regularly, so checking there would give a more accurate reading on where we are.

If theres anything else you want to know, feel free to ask it down below, or hit me up ingame, or on the website. Other than that, feel free to apply through the website, or hit me up with a whisper ingame. We'll make sure you are welcomed.

Thanks for reading, and good luck out there. With or without us, we must all gather to fight the scourge.

For the Alliance!
//
Bormac "Wolfzie" Wolfbane

Chewey @ Kirin Tor
Chewey
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Chewey on 2016-07-05 18:14:48
Hey

I have a level 80 restro druid and would be interested in joining. I'm on Horde atm, but have been considering a faction change for a while.

I have raided wotlk, back on the public server days but since joining Dalaran-wow I have only done part of naxx 10.

Just to confirm: Your raid times are going off server timezone?

Wolfzie @ Kirin Tor
Wolfzie
1 Dwarf Paladin
@Chewey

Yes, the raid times are based of the Server Timezone!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.