Topic

[A] The Bounty Hunter is recruiting for WPvP

Darkorange @ Kirin Tor
Darkorange

1 Human Rogue
Edited by Darkorange on 2016-07-31 13:41:12
Hail, rat slayers of the Alliance!

The Bounty Hunter is recruiting all levels and classes for WPvP. The guild is quite fresh but we have already gathered a good amount of motivated members! We simply roam the open world, looking for horde rats to slay! We make events now and then. With the addon Vanas KoS (r486) you can claim bounty in form of gold for killing the scumbag horde.

We are seeking people who enjoy ganking and fighting the rats around the world of Azeroth, Outland and Northrend. We show no mercy, we kill on sight. we camp until we hear fists crushing keyboards and see accounts being deleted!

We are the true alliance heroes!

If you are interested, please whisper me (Darkorange) ingame for an invite!

Hail and Kill!

Regards,
Darkorange, Rat Slayer and Warlord of the True Alliance

Kallemera @ Kirin Tor
Kallemera

1 Night Elf Rogue
Edited by Kallemera on 2016-07-08 10:19:17
Are you Zylopfa? :O

Darkorange @ Kirin Tor
Darkorange

1 Human Rogue
Edited by Darkorange on 2016-07-08 16:44:58
Hail, Kallemera, Rat Slayer and True Alliance Hero!

I am not, but I have been blessed with the honor of fighting side by side with the bloodthirsty King Zylopfa through many great rat massacres during the Cataclysmic period.

Regards,

Mosconi @ Kirin Tor
Mosconi
4 Draenei Hunter
I like it..not now but one day I will be that warrior who will destroy all rat hordes single hand,,until thn best of luck

Darkorange @ Kirin Tor
Darkorange

1 Human Rogue
Edited by Darkorange on 2016-07-08 16:45:12
And we will be there to have your back, should the rats outnumber you!
Let us know when you feel you are ready to become the fierce rat slaying warrior the Alliance desperately needs!

Regards,

Darkorange @ Kirin Tor
Darkorange

1 Human Rogue
Hail, Pest Exterminators!

We did our first Bounty event the other day! It went very well, except of one guy who left because of losing to lack of information. But it was our first individual rat slaying bounty event, so I'd say it was a successful event, even if it had some delays due to people trying to get their addons straight :)

We will continue to do many events, and everyone interested may join events even if you don't belong in guild :) (some events may require guild membership).

I will be offshore for work for the following 14 days, starting on tuesday, so any invite requests or questions may be forwarded to Rat Slaying officer and Nr1 Player on server; Kallemera! I will not be able to be online during work period.

If you join guild, you we will expect you to install the following addons within a few days after joining.

Rat Patrol - wow(dot)curseforge(dot)com/addons/rat-patrol/files/10-rat-patrol_rc1/
This addon will primarily be used for tracking killing blows during events, and it's an easy way to keep the guild chat active aswell ;D

Vanas KoS - wowace(dot)com/addons/vanas-kos/files/7095-r468/
Very similar to SPY, except this addon has the ability to share rats on KoS list among guildies, which makes revenge easier if you really end up making some enemies :)

Darkorange @ Kirin Tor
Darkorange

1 Human Rogue
Edited by Darkorange on 2016-07-12 10:05:09
We are doing quite a few events in the guild, and I will take some time to explain them here.

Hit'N'Run: Competition/race suitable for level 40+
This is an event where the objective is to kill a certain amount of rats depending your character level, in different zones. The kills required will be 1 if you are level 60 or below, 2 if you are between 61-70 and 3 if you are level 71 and higher.
Once the event starts, I will call out a zone, ex Dustwallow marsh. Players must then race to that zone and kill the amount of rats depending on the level of the competitor. The level of the horde rat does not matter, and the player may use any skill or items in his possession in order to travel to the zone as fast as possible.
When a player has obtained the required amount of kills needed for the zone, he will win 100gold. I will immediately call out a new zone, ex Zangarmarsh, and all players will have to move there asap to get the required kills there. Event usually last over 5 zones, and if there are players under level 60, they will be given a zone for themselves if an outland or northrend zone is called. Everyone will be in the same raid group, but will not be cooperating as it is the killing blow on the rat that counts.

Bounty Run: suitable for all levels
During bounty run, every single rat kill awards a bounty of 1gold! Players may choose the zone they want to be in, but it has to be WPvP and not WG/BG. Gold cap will most likely be 50gold per competitor.

Rat Massacre: Killing Spree race, suitable for 60+
When the event starts, I will call out several zones depending on how many competitors that are attending. If there are 5 competitors I may call out 8 zones, ex Tanaris, Dustwallow, 1k Needles, Ashenvale, Feralas, STV, Zangarmarsh, Borean Tundra. Players will choose the zone they want, but one zone can not contain more than one player.
The goal is to obtain a killing spree of 20 without dying! If a player dies, he will need to start over. Once a 10 or 15 killing streak is obtained, player is free to travel to other zones to obtain the last kills required. The first person to obtain a 20 kill spree, will be awarded the guild rank "Rat Exterminator" and win a few hundred golds.

Gank Train: suitable for everyone
The good old gank train going from ex Darkshore to Tanaris. We form a raid and gank everything we see. The train will stop for coffee and toiletbreak in splintertree post, X-roads, Durotar, Ratchet etc. This is a casual fun event, and there are no gold to be won, only negative reputation with the horde rats!

Those are the current events I've come up with as for now. I might try to figure out more events in the future. If you find these events interesting and you enjoy WPvP, give me a shout for a guild invitation. If I am not online, you may ask Officer Kallemera, Worull or Kuuc.

Most of the events require the addon Rat Patrol in order for me to be able to track killing blows and killing sprees in guild chat.

Regards,

Birger @ Kirin Tor
Birger

1 Human Mage
Help us rid the world of the Horde pest!!

Uthred @ Kirin Tor
Uthred
1 Human Warrior
Event yesterday was sick! :D Thanks for making such an awesome guild!
Been in some other pvp guilds on server, but all they do is sit in dalaran and wait for a BG queue, lol. Finally there is someone who tries to do something exciting and out of the ordinary!

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
shiiiet yo, time to reroll alliance

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.