Topic

[A] The Dark Council (new PVE casual raiding guild)

Zathriel @ Kirin Tor
Zathriel

1 Blood Elf Rogue
Edited by Zathriel on 2016-08-22 18:32:41
Hey all, Zathriel here. I'm coming from the TBC private server Excalibur where i had some real fun with my guild, and i'm gonna bring the same concept into Dalaran, with hopefully the same success.

WHAT IS THE DARK COUNCIL?
It's a PVE raiding guild for people who don't like being carried by 5k gs players. We love a good challenge, we love progression, and we want to progress in the WOTLK content by our own efforts.

HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PVE GUILDS?
It's a "familial" guild. Recruiting is going to stop after 50-60 members. The real fun in my ancient server was because we actually knew each other. Every member is recruited because he is friendly and dedicated to the guild.
+ It's all new, recruitement is only begining. You won't be lost here.

WHAT KIND OF PLAYERS ARE YOU RECRUITING?
You have to be lvl 70-79 OR be a fresh 80. People with a Gearscore too high will not be recruited. As i said, it's a guild for people who enjoy a real challenge.
You have to be friendly and accept the goal of the guild (no hardcore shit). You don't have to know the raids and the strat. Actually it's even more fun if you don't know the raids and the strat. You're gonna learn.
Please, try to speak a decent english, even if it's not your native langage. I'm not a native speaker myself, but at least i try ;)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CASUAL?
We are gonna raid once or twice a week, with no "omg you noob" guys. We ARE gonna wipe sometime and we are gonna love it. Rest of the time, we will run heroics and talk about shit in Dalaran bank. Guildmates stuff, ya know.
Oh, and i'm an achievment lover. So yeah, we will try to do some useless shit sometime.

WHAT KIND OF RAIDS/DUNG ARE YOU GONNA DO? WHEN?
We will try to progress as much as we can, starting with Nax 10. We will gear up with heroics in the week and raid in the Week End (20:00 to 23:30, server time).
We will do mainly 10 man Raids. EDIT: We are now doing 25 mans.

SOUNDS COOL! HOW DO I JOIN?
You can either send a in-game mail to me (Zathriel), or contact me via in-game PM if i'm online. Please don't write in that forum.

See you soon in the guild!

Zathriel @ Kirin Tor
Zathriel

1 Blood Elf Rogue
Recrutement is now also open in this forum. I got some trouble connecting to the game atm. Feel free to apply here.

Scugog @ Kirin Tor
Scugog
1 Night Elf Priest
This is an Alliance guild? are you more eu or na based?

Zathriel @ Kirin Tor
Zathriel

1 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey Scugog. This is an alliance guild, we are EU based, and raiding hours will be something like 21:00 to 23:30 server time, the week end, without any obligation to be there each raid of course.

Zathriel @ Kirin Tor
Zathriel

1 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey all. Recruitement is going well, and we are already good to go (First raid Sunday the 7th). If you'd like to join us anyway, we could use some:

-Mages
-Warlocks
-Shamans

Feel free to ask anyway if you got another class. See ya!

Zathriel @ Kirin Tor
Zathriel

1 Blood Elf Rogue
Full on druids and pally at the moment. Other classes are welcome.

Zathriel @ Kirin Tor
Zathriel

1 Blood Elf Rogue
Guild is growing, and we have too many members to do 10 man raids. We are now moving to 25 raids.
Recruitement is now open again :)

Scugog @ Kirin Tor
Scugog
1 Night Elf Priest
congrats...It's always good to have more than you need.

Zathriel @ Kirin Tor
Zathriel

1 Blood Elf Rogue
Edited by Zathriel on 2016-08-22 18:33:17
I'm gone for a week, maybe a bit more. Meanwhile, be sure to message SAMUAEL if you want to join us. He is leading while i'm not there.

See ya soon!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.