Topic

[H] [NA] Starting a Fresh NA Raiding guild.

Hungler @ Kirin Tor
Hungler

1 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Everyone,

I'm Starting a New 10 man raiding guild. Looking to put together a solid core 10 man group to progress thru content. The guild has yet to be created until I have 10 active members ready to go. Not looking to spam in Global. Looking for players that can raid 3-4 nights a week and be reliable. I want to have a solid group set up so loot can be distributed evenly without 4 people rolling for the same thing. Raid days are still up in the air, I'll determine that based on what works best for the group. Raid start time will be 2am server or 6pm Pst. If you're interested send an in game mail to Hungler. or Email me direct [email protected] let me know your expirience, class/role and current gear status. Looking to get the first raid going after this week.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.