Topic

recruiting all Oceanic Raiders Alliance

Zezek @ Kirin Tor
Zezek

70 Draenei Shaman
Edited by Zezek on 2016-11-15 05:01:06
Oceantics is now recruiting!!! We are an Oceanic based guild looking to fill up for our 10&25m core. We are currently accepting all interested level 80's or those looking to hit 80 in the near future. Healers and DPS needed most.
Raid Times 11:30am server time.
Currently we are focusing on Uld10 and Toc10 as the guild as just started recruiting, and will be moving into ToC25 as the guild population increases.

The long term goal is to have a committed 25m raiding roster that will be geared and skilled by the release of ICC. I have been playing on this server for near 3 years and I am dedicated to making this happen.

For any further info about myself or the guild whisper Zezek or Zedk on alliance. :)

Jeggie @ Kirin Tor
Jeggie

8 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, of glorious bump!

Jeggie @ Kirin Tor
Jeggie

8 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumping for sake of finding those lost Oceanic and Asian souls!

Lazerblade @ Kirin Tor
Lazerblade
1 Night Elf Warrior
hi there, Aussie here possible looking for a new server. what class/roles are you looking for?

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.