Topic

[H] New progression guild forming

Grandslam @ Kirin Tor
Grandslam

1 Orc Warrior
Hello!

I used to play here a while back when Naxx 25 was top tier content. Since then I have been searching for other good servers. I play on Vengeance TBC but due to the ever decreasing population we are considering re-rolling on Dalaran-WoW. Our guild on VoA was and we may consider keeping that name.

I am just looking to see if there are other like-minded individuals that are new to Dalaran and are looking for a similar experience. We plan to raid tier by tier. Since we will likely only have enough for 10's off the bat that is our goal but we are entirely open to 25 progression as well.

If you played when I was around my Fury warrior was Grandslam and my Hunter was Traptacular. I plan to re roll new and just have those classes as back ups if we need to fill a different role down the line.

If this interests you, please leave your class and in game name on this thread. Thanks!

Niniann @ Kirin Tor
Niniann
1 Blood Elf Priest
Hey there! I just want to welcome you all (back) to Dalaran!

Also, I've been lvling a mage lately (name is Zelwindin) and while my main is already in a guild, I would definetly be down for running some stuff with you guys on my mage once he gets to max level.

When I see you all around I'll give ya a shout!

Grandslam @ Kirin Tor
Grandslam

1 Orc Warrior
Awesome! I am currently leveling a druid from 1-80 with some guildies from our other server. Jafeel is my name on there if you don't see me on one of the other toons listed! :)

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.