Topic

[Alliance and/or Horde] Old Wrath player LF raid guild!

Calios @ Kirin Tor
Calios

1 Troll Priest
Hey there, everyone!

Formerly an old player that used to tank for the majority of Wrath of the Lich King, including raid leading for server-first for Lich King at the time during Icecrown Citadel when it was still content.

Currently seeking out a guild to quickly level my Shaman, Paladin and Warrior in and utilize whichever is needed, whether it be a tank, DPS or heals.

To be truthfully honest, I am more seeking a guild that has more European players than American, preferably with members from the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Danish or any of the likes due to where I am currently living.

Does not matter if it's Alliance or Horde, will gladly pay for the race changes if it means me having to play with fellow like-minded raiders.

Xelias @ Kirin Tor
Xelias
2 Blood Elf Mage
Edited by Xelias on 2016-11-03 20:03:22
Seems like eternal legacy is the guild for you! Horde sided lok'tar /w celelas or gautr if you want to talk the talk.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.