Topic

[H][US/Can] Joefish Incorporated Is Recruiting.

Discussion @ Kirin Tor
Discussion

32 Tauren Druid
Edited by Discussion on 2016-12-10 12:21:02
Joefish Incorporated is a dedicated 10-man raiding guild with a core of very experienced friends that have known one another for years. We are looking to fill out our roster and share the raiding experience, focusing on Naxx 10, Sartharion, Malygos, and Ulduar (Tier 7 and 8 content), and then moving onto the other tiers of content (Tier 9+). Experience in raiding is appreciated but not required. A willingness to learn and cooperate is. Beginners welcome.

-Proficiency in English is required.

-We use Mumble as our VOIP client, which will be required for listening to raids, however if you do not have a working microphone or don’t feel like talking, that’s acceptable.

-Full epics are not required, though being properly gemmed and enchanted is appreciated.

Class Needs:

Tank slots are currently filled however we are still looking for DPS and Healers.

Raiding Schedule [CST] :
Friday 5:45pm - 12:00am
Sunday 8:00pm - 12:00am

For any further information or to apply, please contact Jazznerk or Copic on Horde or post in the forum to schedule a meeting.

Djhusky @ Kirin Tor
Djhusky
1 Undead Priest
Hi, I am Husky and I am looking for a guild that runs T7. I play as an holy priest but I can DPS as shadow if needed or change to disc(I am not very experienced with disc.) . I have raiding experience from retail and other servers. 3200 GS at the moment(I am still working on this) . https://i.gyazo.com/8120ef47c1e3a2ff18294c1e08419220.jpg Screenshot of my UI.
Please tell me if you need anything else. Thank you for your time.

Discussion @ Kirin Tor
Discussion

32 Tauren Druid
We would love to check you out. Meet us online and we can talk!

Djhusky @ Kirin Tor
Djhusky
1 Undead Priest
After reading it a second time, I realized the raiding times were not in GMT. I am terribly sorry for wasting your time. I wish you good luck on finding a suitable member for your guild. Once again, I apologize for my mistake.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.