Topic

[NA] [H] Seraphym is recruiting for Ulduar!

Toxikshadez @ Kirin Tor
Toxikshadez

1 Undead Mage
Edited by Toxikshadez on 2017-02-24 17:01:09
Seraphym is an NA West Coast (PST) 10 man guild looking to recruit for our core 10 man team as well as prepare for 25 man content. We formed 1 month ago and have fully cleared Naxx 25/10, OS, VoA, EoE and Ulduar 10.

We are currently starting on Ulduar hard modes and will jump into ToC 10 in the next couple weeks.

We are currently looking for warlocks, dk's (dps), druids (boomkin), shamans (enhance), hunters, and mages and are looking for players who can meet our raid schedule and show up to most, if not all, of our raids.

Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday from 4 pm PST (1 am Server Time) till 8 pm PST (5 am Server Time) & Sundays from 2 pm PST (11 pm Server Time) till 5 pm PST (2 am Server Time).

If you are interested, contact Toxikshadez in game / by in game mail or leave a reply here.

Simiercy @ Kirin Tor
Simiercy

6 Human Paladin
I have a few toons sitting alliance I would love to gear/attune/help your guild out with. Those times are actually great for my schedule(east coast 3rd shift I.E.). I am willing to transfer one, my main on alliance has ToGC 10/25 cleared. Let me know which of these you would prefer to mostly suit your raid comp.

DK DW Frost Dps/ Blood Tank : 4.4/4.6k
Druid Feral bear/resto 4k/4.4k
Hunter MM/SV 4k

Toxikshadez @ Kirin Tor
Toxikshadez

1 Undead Mage
Hey Simiercy,

We are in dire need of a dps DK and a hunter, so either would be fine. Choose whichever you would rather play and contact me in game when you have finished the transfer.

Thanks.

Simiercy @ Kirin Tor
Simiercy

6 Human Paladin
Still need a hunter? Making sure before I transfer, have been busy at work.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.