Topic

Protection warriors in pvp

Porsea @ Kirin Tor
Porsea

1 Human Warrior
Take a look at them, their damage shouldn't be scaling in pvp as it is in pvp, the matter of the fact is that the spec is broken in pvp and crits on 1K+ resilience clothies for 12K dmg. Pls take a look at your scaling code cuz this is ridiculous. Every pvp prot warrior is abusing this and it's making pvp really feel disregarded by the devs.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2017-03-31 19:48:36
5/7.

Perfect report.

Afeasdf @ Kirin Tor
Afeasdf

1 Gnome Rogue
Edited by Afeasdf on 2017-03-31 20:45:21
The real Porsea here.
If you actually took a second to look through my build, you would notice that I've fully build around maximizing the damage of my shield slam. The scaling is worse than retail, so dont even start man. I litterally dont have a single point of resillience, but you're too quick to judge cause you dont know how to cc.
Educate yourself before you complain, you fucking noob.

Afeasdf @ Kirin Tor
Afeasdf

1 Gnome Rogue
Also: Its gonna get way worse when ICC comes out, so buckle the fuck up mate, cause Im gonna be 1 hitting you even harder.
Stop stealing my name to complain about shit on the forums, cause you're too incompetent to counter it.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
10k says OP is actually Alandi. Horde very salty recently.

Cryptexess @ Kirin Tor
Cryptexess
1 Human Rogue
Ret paladin main complains about the balance of the game, hilarious.

Algalonwait @ Kirin Tor
Algalonwait
14 Tauren Warrior
Agreed ret cannot complain about anything lol

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
10month necro. Truly this is a wotlk server.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.