Topic

Addons for fury warrior

Dreadeyes @ Kirin Tor
Dreadeyes
3 Undead Mage
In the middle of the action, with a lot going on, I often cannot see when my bloodsurge (instant slam's) proc. So I often don't notice the (quick to disappear) text notification and the little icon in the top-right of screen, and so the 5 second window I have to use it, passes.
Is there an addon which can make it a lot easier to see that instant slam is available to cast?
I recall in Cata, Blizz introduced a sounds effect and onscreen graphic effect for such things, which was massively helpful.

Peppen @ Kirin Tor
Peppen
7 Gnome Mage
Edited by Peppen on 2019-09-25 17:17:34
MikScrollingBattleText/PowerAuras

Dreadeyes @ Kirin Tor
Dreadeyes
3 Undead Mage
Thanks

Trying power aura's but doesn't seem to do anything. Definitely enabled in game. Do I have to configure it?

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
10 Night Elf Warrior
I use EventAlert to track my Bloodsurge procs. A little icon, replicating the picture of the talent, will appear in the middle of the screen, counting the 5 second timer (double it if you have the T10 set bonus). Write this command on your ingame chat:
/ea options
and the addon interface will appear. You can use it to choose where you wanna place the icon (I usually place it on the right side of my screen) and which kind of sound you wanna hear when the talent procs (you can also silence it).
This addon usually tracks all the most important talents from every class/spec ingame. You can add some personal procs, like trinkets, just by looking for the spell id on a wotlk database. I use it to track my DBW procs, in order to know if I have a haste, crit or strength boost.

Peppen @ Kirin Tor
Peppen
7 Gnome Mage
Type /powa to configure. U can check guides in youtube how to setup.

Dreadeyes @ Kirin Tor
Dreadeyes
3 Undead Mage

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.