Topic

Rage broken - what?

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
Hey guys!
I haven't been on Algalon for long, just about a week of leveling my warrior, and I must say this server is refreshingly free of bugs. Still, the most glaring issue has presented itself:
I don't gain rage by being hit!
The only way for me to generate rage is through my auto attacks or through Blood Rage.
As a result, I am always rage-starved. That's quite lame. Super-duper lame!

Anyway, I went to report the bug but as it turns out, someone else was faster. About two years faster. That bug exists since 2014!
How wasn't something so integral to playing a warrior not fixed long ago?

So, is it just a few people that experience this bug or what? Otherwise this issue surely would be all over the forums, for it makes PvP or soloPvE boring and even borderline impossible.

Grrumpz @ Kirin Tor
Grrumpz
1 Human Warrior
seems to work at 80

Algalonwait @ Kirin Tor
Algalonwait
14 Tauren Warrior
works fine, at least by now..

Cropsy @ Kirin Tor
Cropsy

1 Undead Warrior
Having the exact same issue, can't generate rage even though I'm being hit and by multiple enemies. Just noticed it today 8/14/2019. Is it a bug? How can I fix this?

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.