Topic

If I roll Warrior do I need to be an engineer?

Lichord @ Kirin Tor
Lichord
1 Undead Rogue
I remember when I use to play Rogue you needed 100% to be engineer... is that the same for Warrior in 3.3.5?

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
13 Night Elf Warrior
Engineering is good if you are a battleground hero: cobalt stunning bombs, parachute and nitro boots will add a lot fo mobility and utility to your gameplay. In arena you can't use all these goodies, you can use only your rocket glove. In pve it's better to get bs/jc for the extra stats or tailoring, if you want more bursting damage.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
^what he said

Lichord @ Kirin Tor
Lichord
1 Undead Rogue
That you!!! That is super helpful. What does tailoring have that a Warrior would want?

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
13 Night Elf Warrior
Tailoring gives you an good enchant to your cloak, called Swordguard Embroidery, which increases your attack power by 400 for 15 secs when it procs. If you combine this buff with the other ones given by your trinkets and your offensive cooldowns (death wish, recklessness) you will have a really good burst.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.