Topic

(H) Mount Quest in Un'Goro ... They grow up so fast.

Baeorn @ Kirin Tor
Baeorn

65 Tauren Druid
Have the hatchling in my inventory as well as all the needed materials.
Completed the 20 daily quests for the shed teeth.
Completed the 20 Rugged Leathers.
Completed the 20 Runecloths.
Completed the 80G; YET Mor'Vak the turn in NPC has not rewarded me properly with my mount. Have l missed something??
Any help would be appreciated; thanks.

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
Well first of I did it myself without issues.

Second do You still have the quest? Or is it the reward you are missing? If you still have rhe quest what does the log say? Any items missing?

Plainfeather @ Kirin Tor
Plainfeather
Hail!

First of all, double check all your items are in your bags and not in the bank. If you have them all with you, do not worry, abandon the quest and retake it again right after and you will get the progress and completion as soon as you get the quest again. It seems scary but it works with some quest that you need to gather items for a long time.

Cheers!

Baeorn @ Kirin Tor
Baeorn

65 Tauren Druid
Thanks for the input everyone. I have all items in bag inventory, and the only thing is the NPC still has a "silver" "?" above his head, but on my map it is "gold" or shows complete but when l right click to turn it in, the option to "Continue" is not available.

Will try abandoning as suggested.

Again, thank you for feedback.

/Salute

Baeorn @ Kirin Tor
Baeorn

65 Tauren Druid
It worked (abandoning the quest)!

Thanks for the assistance.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.