Topic

AEST players Algalon

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
Hi All,

I want to sound out whether there are any players that are online on Algalon during night time AEST? This would be helpful information to determine whether I should continue to level on the server.

Thanks,
Nimblemind

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
yeh ofc, atm aest as i see its like eu midday so about 1k ppl on, it gets higher in evening tho

Tyrandae @ Kirin Tor
Tyrandae
1 Blood Elf Mage
Edited by Tyrandae on 2019-04-10 12:05:25
aest night time,if i'm correct,would be starting right now
that being said,right now there are 250 players online(alliance),but that will very slowly creep up for like 10 hours,peak,and then drop down again.

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
Hi Gerardd, Tyrandae,

Thank you for your responses. I'll keep chipping away at this character and keep my eye on the online players. I don't see myself getting to max level for a long time but I thought I would ask in advance.

Thanks,
Nimblemind

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
Edited by Gerardd on 2019-04-10 16:27:23
atm 900 ppl in total, but as tyrande says it will keep getting higher, gl mate.

Dinqt @ Kirin Tor
Dinqt
7 Gnome Rogue
it depends on the time of the day my mate , theres plenty of ppl on peak times during weekends around 2,000 players. in any case there's more than enough players here in order to have an awesome time in a pretty much bug-free serverino , if u need anything and catch me online im dinqt in ally side algalon cheers!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.