Topic

Newest Instant 70 for PvE Tourney ...

Tueyhunter @ Kirin Tor
Tueyhunter

26 Dwarf Hunter
Is it just me, or are there others having trouble working this out on Kirin Tor Server?? It shows no available Characters .... am I overlooking something??

/Thanks in advance.

Madhoof @ Kirin Tor
Madhoof
11 Tauren Druid
The thing is that in order to see the character you want to boost in the select menu you have to log the character and then log out of him once. Then refresh the page with the boost option and you'll see the character in the list.

Tueyhunter @ Kirin Tor
Tueyhunter

26 Dwarf Hunter
Must be against Dwarves LoL, I will submit an In-Game Help Ticket (/crosses fingers) because I am still not getting an option with the following showing up, *You don't have characters availables. Remember that your character should not have a change option activated.*
Everything else is able to select, but in the Character section, it is blank without any drop down options.

/sigh

I appreciate your advice though, thank you.

Cheno @ Kirin Tor
Cheno

1 Tauren Druid
The boost is for Algalon. Stop playing on the dead realm.

Tueyhunter @ Kirin Tor
Tueyhunter

26 Dwarf Hunter
/Says the "Level 1 w/o Guild" from Kirin Tor ... at least now l know not to waste my time on this matter, (and be not afraid to use a character that people can see is legit). Besides, what is the point in boosting on a PvP server?? You'll get ganked in the middle of a quest anyhow by some knucklehead who can ONLY gain an HK that way.... A PvE Tourney on a PvP server .... that really makes a lot of sense. /smh

Cheno @ Kirin Tor
Cheno

1 Tauren Druid
It's pretty clear you have no clue what you are talking about. I'm level 1 because Algalon characters cannot write on the forum, the forum is outdated and haven't been hooked up with Algalon when Algalon launched in 2014-2015. Kirin Tor has essentially zero players on it and has received basically no updates since Algalon launched, it's a dead realm. If you boost to level 70 on Algalon, you will probably have less than 5 ganks on your way to level 80. The tournament is on a PVP realm cause the PVP realm has all of the PVE action. You would know this if you compared /who on both servers.

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
2 Night Elf Warrior
Not to mention that on Algalon there is a active twink community, thanks to the boosted experience you get by joining low bracket bgs. You can easily reach lvl 80 by joining lvl 70-79 bgs without the risk to be ganked in the open world, which is really low anyway. I've leveled four toons here and I have been ganked by higher lvl players maybe three times.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Oh man

Naidira @ Kirin Tor
Naidira
of Quel'Thalas

80 Blood Elf Paladin
If you don't want to hear that Kirin Tor is dead from level 1 forum posters, take it from the first Blood Elf to 80 on Kirin Tor. Half the player base left when Algalon was announced, then the remaining half (and many more new) came to Algalon when it opened.

Ganking isn't terribly common, and you can use global to call for backup. There's almost always someone that would be happy to avenge your untimely demise.

On the other hand, if you like playing the game as if it were single player WoW, then by all means have at it on Kirin Tor. It doesn't have all of the bug patches that Algalon has, though.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.