Topic

How is the population

Arelaran @ Kirin Tor
Arelaran
11 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Arelaran on 2019-10-12 08:17:17
I leveled my paladin through dungeons to level 70 last time I played I want to do that again with a druid if I can level solely through dungeons since I like healing that would b gud

are more people playing horde or alliance? I want to make a druid but tauren are ugly so i'd prefer to go night elf, and again level entirely through dungeons

is this viable?

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
server is pretty active tbh, ppl coming back either because of 2nd era or bored of classic :P

Dinqt @ Kirin Tor
Dinqt
7 Gnome Rogue
at lvl 80 horde has few more players , but at low level its pretty balance i think
also play on agalon its the active server

you can also do Refer a friend its x3 xp until lvl 60, and you can do dungeons together for more fast leveling

@ Kirin Tor

All Races All Class
Edited by on 2019-10-18 07:52:58
Dalaran-wow is active on PVE side, the server is well scripted.
There are around 1k players in the peak time.

You can join any raid you want, hoping in some "lucky pug" but it's better if you find a good guild.

Getting any attunement is not so easy. It can takes a few weeks if you are lucky or months, years in the worst case.

Amelyssan @ Kirin Tor
Amelyssan

1 Human Warrior
Months? Years? Hell no. All it takes is some luck or a guild's help; farm WG for a couple days and get 232-264 PvP set and that will be enough for pugs to accept you into Naxx, even Uldu10.
That, or farm Eternals for a quick coin, then get yourself some crafted goods or BoEs. It's all too easy to get to 4-5k GS these days, even as a fresh player, and it's even easier to find an attunement group.
The only real enemy that stands between you and your attunement is yourself - the effort you are willing to put in your character and the knowledge you cared to attain. Simple as that.

@ Kirin Tor

All Races All Class
Edited by on 2019-10-18 08:20:45
There's more need of luck than a guild.

Naxx 10/25 does not require a very high gearscore as long as you know about the raid and with Ulduar things change drastically or almost drastically.

You can get a 4k gearscore with heroic dungeons and item purchased with emblems.

Funny when you wrote: "The only real enemy that stands between you and your attunement is yourself - the effort you are willing to put in your character and the knowledge you cared to attain. Simple as that."

Of course, there must be a little effort but that doesn't mean you have to wait an hour or more hoping for the raid you need to continue with attunements.

Even when you try to organize a 10 or 25 raid with almost 1000 players online but after almost an hour you failed, this means that dalaran-wow is good server definitely, but that means most players play Icc or Rs only.

So, like I said before there's more need of luck than a guild. XD

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.