Topic

Kibler's Bits recipe on Algalon

Feorage @ Kirin Tor
Feorage
1 Night Elf Rogue
Has anyone else had problems obtaining this? I am trying to get the Outland Gourmet achievement, and this is the only recipe I don't have. I have been doing the Outland cooking dailies almost every day for months on all of my 70+ characters. I got all of the recipes from the Barrel of Fish in about a week, and I have been choosing the Crate of Meat each time since then, but the Kibler's Bits recipe just won't drop for me. Is there a known issue on this server where the Kibler's Bits recipe does not exist, like the Desolace cooking recipes, or am I just having extremely bad luck?

Alric @ Kirin Tor
Alric

20 Human Warrior
Kibler's Bits

It's 10% from the Barrel of Fish and 7% from the Crate of Meat
Probably just a bad luck

jcByKi4.png

Cheno @ Kirin Tor
Cheno

1 Tauren Druid
0scSaa0.png

Dropped for me a long time ago, can't say if the quest rewards were accidentally bugged as time passed.

Jaiuse @ Kirin Tor
Jaiuse
1 Gnome Rogue
i got it last week, i think its just bad luck :p

Amelyssan @ Kirin Tor
Amelyssan

1 Human Warrior
I've collected all Cooking recipes in the game on my main without too much trouble. Then again, I had to farm some of the dungeon/raid mounts for over a year. 54 ToC25 runs on both my toons have yielded no recipes at all. This is to say: welcome to RNG hell. There's no way around it, other than just assuming it's pointless; maybe then you can find farming more pleasant and less frustrating.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.