Topic

Setting keep getting reset

Torald @ Kirin Tor
Torald
1 Dwarf Warrior
Hey yall, my settings for the game like sound, windowed mode, graphic setting etc keep getting reseted to the standard everytime I close the game. Any fix to this?

Jamaal @ Kirin Tor
Jamaal
5 Human Paladin
Edited by Jamaal on 2020-07-30 14:16:25
The torrent keeps checking for missing files or something like that and it corrects them every time you close the game. You have two options that I can think of: either you create a copy of the game somewhere else or you delete the torrent file from the torrent application. I don't recommend the last one because the torrent will remain with less seeds, slower download speed and so on. Good luck.

Winckler @ Kirin Tor
Winckler
1 Orc Hunter
I don't think its the torrent but the fact its downloaded from the internet.. rightclick you Wow folder and goto Proprieties, uncheck Read-only and there should be one more Checkbox that said the files can be dangerous because you downloaded from unknown source ..uncheck that also...Apply and Ok :)

Winckler @ Kirin Tor
Winckler
1 Orc Hunter
p.s when you change your settings you have to quit the game normaly (don't Alt +F4)

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.