Topic

Fight For Your Life

Nickderp @ Kirin Tor
Nickderp

70 Draenei Priest
Edited by Nickderp on 2015-06-06 14:46:53
Level one pvp event in gurubashi arena(STV arena) This is a Free for All event with a prize of 10000G for the winner!!
Spot prizes for best dressed and most original costume!!
Time: 1930SVT
Date: July 5th(this friday!!!)
Rules:
1. basic gear and vanity items only.
2.no outside buffs or potions. lets keep this a fun and fair event!
3. when you are killed in the arena please do not enter the arena again. this is a one life only once you're dead you're out.
Please Whisper typhus ingame on the Algalon server 30 minutes prior to the event for a summon to the arena!
Will be streaming During the event for those who wish to watch but dont want to make the trek to STV at Twitch.tv/shaunb19
gurubashi_arena.jpg

Kazubla @ Kirin Tor
Kazubla

1 Troll Hunter
woot woot!

Jaize @ Kirin Tor
Jaize
5 Human Mage
June 5th?

Won't be able to make it, but kudos for a fun idea and putting up such a hefty prize.

Deathstepp @ Kirin Tor
Deathstepp

1 Human Paladin
No rules? Heirlooms?

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
Beware, level one twinks are incoming...

Nickderp @ Kirin Tor
Nickderp

70 Draenei Priest
sorry should have posted the rules. it was late when i made this post. will edit it now to include all the rules. thanks for the reminder

Dameron @ Kirin Tor
Dameron

5 Human Paladin
And in the end, the grand prize was given to a player who used a Mana Potion and had outside assistance from Tarpor's Hunter, and the GM supervision never showed up.

Lesson learned: Never attend to community-hosted events.

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
What GM supervision? they never said they would:

Should you have any question regarding the event, feel free to ask them here (http://www.dalaran-wow.com/…/general-discussion/topic/5582/…). Dalaran-WoW staff has approved the event and is promoting it, but the event content and organization will be handled by Typhus. We hope to see more of our players come up with cool and interesting ideas to spice up the everyday life in Dalaran.

Dameron @ Kirin Tor
Dameron

5 Human Paladin
The Alliance players were told that a GM would personally come and oversee the event.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
'outside assistance from Tarpor's Hunter'

Sorry what?

Dameron @ Kirin Tor
Dameron

5 Human Paladin
Edited by Dameron on 2015-06-05 23:28:24
Just like I said. A Blood Elf Hunter named Tarpor(something) cast Hunter's Mark on my character from outside the battle arena.

Miau @ Kirin Tor
Miau

7 Undead Warlock
the grand prize was given to a player who used a Mana Potion

Dameron, the Minor Healing Potion (weakest version of a mana potion) requires level 5 :/

Dameron @ Kirin Tor
Dameron

5 Human Paladin
Dameron, the Minor Healing Potion (weakest version of a mana potion) requires level 5 :/

Alright. Then I wonder how he went from barely any to full mana in an instant while in the midst of combat.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Dameron that's not even my character, 10/10 blame

Nickderp @ Kirin Tor
Nickderp

70 Draenei Priest
http://www.twitch.tv/shaunb16/v/5842099 my VoD so you can see what i saw.
8HFUfO3.jpg GM saying someone would watch over the event.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.