Topic

Premium account?

Amaiwayans @ Kirin Tor
Amaiwayans
1 Human Paladin
Edited by Amaiwayans on 2019-07-13 08:49:57
Hi folks. I recently joined the server and I am interested in purchasing a premium account. Sadly, the website is only decently functional, so I've no idea of what a premium account does/how to buy one.

If someone could clear this up for me, I'd certainly appreciate it. What does a premium account offer, and how would I get one? Thanks.

Backdraftt @ Kirin Tor
Backdraftt

3 Human Mage
Premium account doesn't have any special features that i've noticed. Its more like a "thanks for the money...here a title to make you feel special"

Spectral @ Kirin Tor
Spectral
No Characters
Also as a premium user your characters won't get deleted if you are inactive, but some people who left the server months ago still have their characters here.

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
As a premium account you can send the core hound pet to all your chars for free, and if you registered through a refer a friend invite, when you become premium your friend gets the 2 passenger rocket mount

Jackson @ Kirin Tor
Jackson

1 Human Paladin
The Celestial Steed is nice since it will automatically adjust to your new riding abilities and fly in certain areas. Usable from level 20 and on up.

You can but additional items with voting and donation points.

Pellets @ Kirin Tor
Pellets

1 Blood Elf Paladin
You say premium members can send the core hound pet to its chars, how do i go about to do this? I've searched the website and found nothing and yes i'm premium.

Rotems @ Kirin Tor
Rotems
7 Human Warrior
I'm trying to use the instant lvl70 but web says I gotta be premium for that.
Do I really gotta be premium for that?

Insaniity @ Kirin Tor
Insaniity

1 Human Priest
Contact GM .But far as i know , no you dobt need to be premium because you will get an premium ayway if u pay for it ?

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.