Topic

Can't update to latest patch

Shavolier @ Kirin Tor
Shavolier

Draenei Paladin
Says the tracker is unresponsive.

Is there a way to manually download the patch?

Riderofdeath @ Kirin Tor
Riderofdeath

Orc Hunter
Edited on 2016-07-26 12:32:38
I magically summoned a fairy chipmonk from hell that was trippin balls on cocaine that manged to utilize a area 51 project of alien origins from the omega galaxy of the alternate constructed timeline created by a midget wearing a powerful ring and able to control mysterious forces and also possesing a mystical saber made of light while breathing heavily through a mask in a utopia far far away (and I've ran out of batshit crazy things to say).

Oh right, forgot to mention the name. It's called Google.

And here's what u need : http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_mirrors_(old_patches).

P.S.: Finding the info took me about 4-5 seconds. Amazing...Tbh, writing all that shit took me longer =).
P.P.S.: If the patches don't work, u can always just download the FULL patched up and working client. Now u even have a post + download link on the website. And a download option in the MENU with exactly what u need. You know, just saying...

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.