Topic

hello all im new here :)

Feralbeef @ Kirin Tor
Feralbeef

12 Tauren Druid
hi i though let i be social for a moment, and greet people here,
lovely server ya have here on algelon !

intro : well im from the eu zone,male 34 of age and animal caretaker ,as hobbies i love to build pc's and do some weightlifting and read ,
and being wow player since 2006 and retired from retail wow when battle for azuroth arived god i disaprove of that expansion so much ,that i quieted in less than 2 weeks >< yes i expect it to go downhills from there..

but since i had epic learing moments in wrath days long ago i though let i try wrath experience again god i loved that content and gameplay alot :)
anyways you will probely see me on my toon : miatomes undead priest flying by some day ;) i got this weird obession with priests lol,no idea why its probely cos i love shadowform ;)
anyways thx for reading this post/thread and i wish you all an excelent day and se you ingame :D

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
Welcome to the server Feralbeef :)
It's always nice to see some new blood. I only have alliance characters. However my main is a disc priest. I find it more challenging then my ret pally. Especially in big raids. I am a retired wow private server database developer from 1.8.2 through 3.3.5. I am now enjoying some play time for a change.
If you ever create an alliance toon, look me up on my priest, skinningia.

The server itself is quite grand as it's a progression server. For the most part, there is little broken/not working. It is well maintained and we have a great community and staff.

Nice to have you aboard. Don't forget to vote :)

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
welcome mate! see you ingame :)

Feralbeef @ Kirin Tor
Feralbeef

12 Tauren Druid
thanks for the replies :) i play both sides normaly but since there is so much to do, its wise to focus on a few chars :)
yes some things are slighly broken but the core of the game works ;)
nice people overall i even got an apology wen ally accidently killed me on bull wooly mammoth with the kaw lord of mamoth quest :P
but it doesnt bother me its pvp server afterall lol,expect to get killed anytime anywhere ..
im not sure how voting working here ,but il figure it out,ps shadowpriests burn through mana really fast just as in vanila :P tc all..

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
At least you wasn't spit on after you was killed. It's a 50/50 chance of being hugged or spit on lmao

Feralbeef @ Kirin Tor
Feralbeef

12 Tauren Druid
hahaha yeah i noticed that aswell, so far so good lol..
i rather get hugged than spit on but i dont take it person though ,some love to rp their opposite faction hatred :)

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.