Topic

What's up peoples

Hotness @ Kirin Tor
Hotness
1 Human Priest
What's up people I was a BIG WOW player years ago and used to Quadbox TBC and some of WOTLK. Bit, I got burned out and stopped. After like 10+ years I missed it so, here I am. Although this time I plan to just play one character at a time:) I'm looking forward to this.

On another note, I tried to donate with both my MC and Visa and it says Card not supported. Can someone let me know what's going on with that. How is my Wells Fargo Debit card not supported?

Revena @ Kirin Tor
Revena

1 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Revena on 2019-08-29 14:52:33
You will need to call your bank and get a temporary authorization or add the merchant to your safe list. It routes through London if I remember correctly and most US banks block that kind of activity.

Normally when I donate I get a phone call from my bank with an automated recording to authorize the activity on my card. Though I don't bank with Wells Fargo so I'm going to assume their way is different.

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
Welcome to the server Hotness :)
Indeed if you are in the United States, most banks are weary about 'out of country' transactions. Otherwise it may be just a banking issue as Revena stated.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.