Topic

Need a macro for heal on mouseover

Clytia @ Kirin Tor
Clytia

1 Blood Elf Priest
Im new to multiboxing so Ill try and give as much info about what im asking for here.

Using ISBoxer with 2 accounts, 2 x Balance Druids.

So Im at a point now where Ive moved my abilities across my 1-5 Keys and F1-F4 keys, Its my simple setup for any character Ive played, 1-5 are my attacking abilities and F1-F4 are my heals or cooldowns if a non healer.

Ive tried to make a macro where (I use Grid as a raidframe btw) When I mouseover a grid square both my druids use rejuvenation or healing touch but I cant get them to do it.

Ive always used /cast [target=mouseover] Spell(Rank X) on solo chars which has never failed me. However when I use the same macro on the same keybinding only the account im in control of casts the spell, the other account does nothing.

Im not sure if I need to do something in ISBoxer or if I need a different macro. But basically what I want is to mouseover the square and BOTH characters cast that spell on that target.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Did you set up mouse broadcasting in ISBoxer?

And make sure the key bind is being broad cast to both windows.

Also just a side note but I don't use mouse over macros to heal when multi boxing.

There's a limit of eighteen macros per character and you can run out quickly. Instead I use a add-on called clique which is set up to allow click heals on grid frames without needing a macro.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.