Topic

Looking for multiclass DPS duelboxers for PVE (hord)

Jakjub @ Kirin Tor
Jakjub
6 Gnome Warlock
Hello. I'm looking for another duelboxer that runs separate classes (no clone multiboxers please) i can effectively run a tank(warrior) and a healer(priest). I have a decent light weight setup with simple macros and key broadcasting through AHK that i am more than happy to share. Id like to set up a regular time to play. I prefer to start new characters together and only play them at agreed upon times. No experience necessary, just be committed to playing at least twice a week. Bad jokes and foul language doesn't offend me but please understand i do not wish to talk about politics or religion. Separate class Duelboxing is an extremely fun way to play and has reignited my love of this game, if you are interested or have any questions i hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you for your time -darthmalice

Electrolise @ Kirin Tor
Electrolise
1 Night Elf Druid
I'm not necessarily planning to start a new character soon but I'd like to learn about your multiboxing setup, if you can share.

I've thought about it a few times before but never looked it up, now I'd like to try it out.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.