Topic

Kalvindeane's Multibox Log

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2020-02-25 15:22:50
As per title. Little thread for me to record what teams I'm running, my current levelling/raiding progress and to answer some of the questions that I keep getting. I already have a lot of experience with it on another server, but none on Dalaran-WoW.

Multiboxing Software: ISBoxer build #40.
Computer Specs: i7 3770k CPU, Nvidia 1070 GPU, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD.
Single 32" 1920x1080p TV as a monitor.
Corsair k95 mech keyboard with macro keys.
Gigabyte M6800 mouse.

Current characters:

Ten Priests, Ten Death Knights, Five Paladins, One Shaman, One Warlock. All level 80.

Goals:

Plan is to have two raiding teams to solo 10mans, starting with Naxx and VoA. Also do Wintergrasp using 1DK 4 Paladins
Raid Composition:

Given the large amount of characters I have my composition changes depending on the encounter. Most of the time I use the same composition as it works very well for 95% of encounters:

2x Protection Paladins (sometimes one goes Holy), 1x Disc Priest, 5x Shadow Priests, 1x Warlock (Destruction at low gear levels, Demonology later), 1x Shaman as Elemental or Resto.

Current Progress on Dalaran-WoW:

OS 10 0D - completed
OS 10 1D - completed
OS 10 2D - completed
OS 10 3D - unbeaten

OS 25 0D - completed
OS 25 1D - not attempted yet

VoA 10 Archavon - completed
VoA 10 Emalon - completed

Naxx 10 - 14/15 solo, 15/15 with 1 friend helping.

EoE 10 - not attempted

Ulduar 10 - only Flame Leviathan.

Current Progress on Warmane-Ragnaros:

OS10 - 4/4 (Including 3D mount run)
OS25 - 4/4 (Including 3D mount run)
VoA10 - 4/4
VoA25 - 2/4 - Stone/Frost down - using 15 PuGs and my 10 chars (never attempted Fire/Storm).
Uld10 - 3/14 - Ignis, XT (Hard Mode) & Kologarn. May attempt more another time.
Ony10 - 1/1.
Ony25 - 0/1
ToC10 Normal - 5/5
ToC10 Heroic - 4/5
ICC10 - 2/12 - Waiting for Gunship to be fixed.
RS10 - 3/4
Macros/ISBoxer Keymaps:
10man Formation as seen in screenshot:
[url]alturl.com/7npoa[/url]

My Multiboxing Guide (nowhere near finished yet):
[url]https://edthemultiboxer.com/[/url]

My Multibox Raiding Videos:
[url]https://www.youtube.com/user/kalvindeane1/videos[/url]

Spoof @ Kirin Tor
Spoof

1 Undead Rogue
So much leveling. So much time. So much to think about. I commend you, I guess XD

Elzo @ Kirin Tor
Elzo
No Characters
sounds like a good plan you got there.

seen you running around with the pallies in ruth'eran village

never quite got the healing right on my multibox adventures (reason i stopped really) how did you solve it ?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Hiya :D

As I'm using ISBoxer I use the Repeater Region feature along with a few macros to manage healing. I have the Grid and Clique addons installed so that I can associate certain types of clicks to certain spells. The Repeater Region covers my Grid frames on all chars so that healing can be fully managed from any character.

I.e. middle mouse button would cast Power Word: Shield on my Disc Priest and perhaps Rejuvenation on a Resto Druid at the same time. Right click would be Flash Heal on a Priest, Flash of Light on a Paladin, Lesser Healing Wave on a shaman. Normally I manage one healer this way and a second or third healer using macros. Though sometimes I do manage them all this way.

At the moment I don't really need it so it's not set up properly, but this is basically what it looks like:

aMJzNNq.png

You can see the mouse being broadcast to all characters so that they all cast Flash Heal on the same target. Having a lot of shadow priests in my raiding team helps considerably too as they heal party members when they deal damage.

Multiboxing @ Kirin Tor
Multiboxing

1 Gnome Rogue
Is that IS boxer that allows you to do those "team positionning" ? :)

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2015-09-17 23:51:50
Yep. ^_^

You could do the same thing using HotKeyNet too if you are familiar with it. I haven't used it in several years though so I don't have the script for it. :(

I've added the 10man formation I use in ISboxer for any who need it. Simply copy and paste the code into ISboxer to make a new keymap, then apply that keymap to your character set(s).

Multiboxing @ Kirin Tor
Multiboxing

1 Gnome Rogue
Thanks ! I'll check what I can do with HotkeyNet :)

love

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
I basically have them all follow my main, then cancel the follow once they're all stacked. Then I have a key map that alternates each time it's pressed.

On first press the second, fifth and eighth accounts use the left strafe key whilst the fourth, seventh and tenth accounts press the right strafe key.

On second press, accounts one, two, three, four, five, six and seven all press the forward key.

On the third press, accounts one, two, three and four press the forward key.

And that's how you get the 3x3 formation with the leader in front of them all.

There are a couple of threads on the dual boxing forum which teach you how to make alternating keys with hotkeynet. Can't link them since I'm on my phone.

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
I am just using Jamba addon and HotKeyNet. I don't have my sh|t together like Cewtypie there lol. That's pretty advanced.

I am proficient with the HotKeyNet though. I allow "key pass through" which is convenient. I think with all the "multiboxing" clients require some kind of "key pass through" of some sort.
I am not sure on IsBoxer though. Cewtypie would be able to tell you that.

My needs are basic. I am leveling up roughly 10 character, 5 at a time. Each of the other 4 in my party have a profession. So I am leveling up, getting skill in each profession, and keeping myself alive the best I can while doing it. My other 4 are all priests. They are just slaves to keep me alive while skill up in professions. Since they are all the same level, the mats are all in the same area so leveling in skill can be done on all 4 at the same time.

Sometimes I run all 4 from one computer. Sometimes I might run my Herbalism alt on another computer so when I am running I can see the herbs. It's a shame my main can't learn "find herbs" without having herbalism lol. My main has mining and enchanting which I chose because I can disenchant soulbound items that way. So when running on my main I can see the mineral veins but not the herbs.

As mentioned, HotKeyNet is pretty neat. I have macros set up on my alts in the 0-9 slots.
When I press the key on my main, it passes it to the slave. The slave then presses that key. For instance, I have a target me and cast heal macro set up on slave. I then drag that macro to the 1 button. When I press 1 on my main, they all heal me.

I am very basic with this stuff, but it does what I need to to do while only a level 20.
If you need assistance with HotKeyNet, let me know.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Indeed.

Anything that can be done in ISBoxer can also be done in HotKeyNet if you have sufficient knowledge of how to script it. Pretty cool thing to try out.

I use ISBoxer because it has all of the features that I want built into it though.

I am thinking of making an ISBoxer guide to boxing with emphasis on PvE content. Not sure if anybody would read it though. :D

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
Edited by Boujii on 2015-09-24 19:31:08
First, is ISBoxer a paid program? I think I have a cracked version of it when I was looking for this stuff. But not sure offhand.

I think many people would read the guide. I think most thing it to be to complicated and therefore throw in the towel or don't even try. I would read it :)

Does IsBoxer allow keypassthrough? Or would one still need to use something like HotKeyNet?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
It's a program that requires a monthly subscription unless you have a cracked version (which is what I have).

It has key passing and so much more, it's an incredibly powerful tool. I'm capable of controlling two tanks, two healers and six dps very easily with it. I can manage having four separate enemy targets simultaneously quite well, in addition to managing healing. Every character can be managed from any wow client at any given time.

I.e I can have my disc priest as my main window and send my two tanks to run to different targets in different locations each while the dps attack other targets without the need to change windows.

Aethorien @ Kirin Tor
Aethorien
1 Human Paladin
How hard would this be to do? I am interested but have 0 experience in any of this, could you write up a how to guide? In the sense the reader has 0 experience?

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
Edited by Gerardd on 2015-09-26 08:56:41
It'd be really interesting, a how to multibox guide for the beginners, technical aspects.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
In that case I'll get one started when I can. :)

Installing Isboxer is a bit confusing for some people if using a cracked version which is what puts a lot of people off trying. Once it's installed it's easy to get a basic setup going which will last a while.

It has a setup wizard which is more than enough for a new boxer. I recommend starting with that and playing with it for a while and then adding your own tweaks as you become more experienced.

I think one of the main issues people have is that they stay with the stuff from the wizard and when they need more functionality they don't know where to start.

That said I'll write a guide that starts with the basic installation and setup and builds up to a more complex configuration designed for multi class and multi role setup.

The wizard setup is perfectly fine for leveling teams up as well as doing five man dungeons. Including most heroics.

Aethorien @ Kirin Tor
Aethorien
1 Human Paladin
Awesome i look forward to it, thanks for taking the time to do this :-)

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2016-08-03 22:59:51
Started writing it here:

[url]https://edthemultiboxer.com/[/url]

I'll make a new thread for it when it's more complete. For now it has a lot of gaps in it which need filling.

If anybody has specific questions please ask them so I can make some form of FAQ or maybe a video explanation.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Hit 70 on my ten Priests now.

Unfortunately it is taking a massive amount of time to level so many chars, I want at least 20 chars at max level in order to have decent raid compositions.

Any GM who feels like boosting me to 80? I have cookies...

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Hit 70 on another ten characters now.

Five Paladins, two Shamans, two Warlocks and one Mage.

Total of 20 chars Northrend ready, five classes/seven specs. Now time to start RDF farming.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2015-11-19 19:24:39
Some levelling updates:

RDF Team 1:
80 Prot Paladin
77 Priest
77 Priest
77 Priest
77 Priest

RDF Team 2 -
75 Prot Paladin
76 Priest
76 Priest
76 Priest
76 Priest

RDF Team 3 -
71 Paladin
71 Shaman
71 Warlock
71 Priest
71 Priest

RDF Team 4 -
70 Paladin
70 Paladin
70 Warlock
70 Shaman
70 Mage
Aiming to get all the priests to 78 so that they can join Wintergrasp battles in their frostsave sets asap.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Played a lot recently:

RDF Team 1:
80 Prot Paladin
78 Priest
78 Priest
78 Priest
78 Priest

RDF Team 2 -
77 Prot Paladin
77 Priest
77 Priest
77 Priest
77 Priest

RDF Team 3 -
72 Paladin
72 Shaman
72 Warlock
73 Priest
73 Priest

RDF Team 4 -
70 Paladin
70 Paladin
70 Warlock
70 Shaman
70 Mage

Bazzinga @ Kirin Tor
Bazzinga

5 Blood Elf Mage
Edited by Bazzinga on 2015-11-21 22:09:55
My main is Flavorflav. I have a 5-Box team consisting of Druid tank, Priest healer, and three Shaman DPS. Thanks for posting a log on you're multiboxing adventures. I especially appreciate the videos. Keep 'em coming:)

I liked your idea of posting about your setup, so I posted mine, along with my HotKeyNet script and the addons I always use:

My Multiboxing Log, HotKeyNet Script and Setup, and Preferred Addons

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Sup Flavor ^_^ I'll make some more vids at some point perhaps with some Naxx/Ulduar tutorials. :D

Mostly focussing on gearing the higher level ones now so not as much levelling going on:

RDF Team 1:
80 Prot Paladin
80 Priest
80 Priest
80 Priest
80 Priest

RDF Team 2 -
77 Prot Paladin
79 Priest
79 Priest
79 Priest
79 Priest

RDF Team 3 -
73 Paladin
73 Shaman
73 Warlock
79 Priest
79 Priest

RDF Team 4 -
70 Paladin
70 Paladin
70 Warlock
70 Shaman
70 Mage

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2015-12-01 20:57:37
YrxSXLq.png

The sexism is real.

Second time he has whispered me and he whispered the wrong character :p

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Six more priests dinged 80, pally reached 79. Been concentrating more on pvp gear for the priests. 600 resi atm with around 16khp, aiming to get closer to 1k resi so I can contribute more in Wintergrasp.

For those who have been asking me in-game for some raid vids:

https://www.youtube.com/user/kalvindeane1

Those are old recordings with no editing/commentary. I'll start making more sometime in the next few weeks from Dalaran starting with Naxx, VoA and maybe OS 10 which will hopefully be more interesting to watch.

Besjeflekken @ Kirin Tor
Besjeflekken

17 Orc Hunter
Hey! I really like the info on here and your website. Really interesting and helpful stuff.

I've created a team of my own.

Paladin - Tank
Disc Priest - Healer
2x Shaman - DPS
Arcane Mage - DPS

So far I'm sticking to dungeons until I can perfect both the composition and setup for each character. I'm getting somewhere, but the DPS on my mage is.. well, poor, considering how easy the rotation is. I've tried both the "/click"-macros and the dps-macro listed on your site, but hardly reach 2k DPS in HCs. Even on bossfights. My gear is OK (+- 4k GS), so I've clearly done something wrong.

Any tips?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Can you show me your talent and glyph choices?

You should be getting double that dps on boss fights. Bear in mind though that since you have no Druid / Warlock / Unholy DK that you don't have the 13% magic debuff which does affect DPS a bit.

Are you in PvE gear? How much hit rating / crit rating / haste / spellpower do you have on the mage?

Besjeflekken @ Kirin Tor
Besjeflekken

17 Orc Hunter
I'll post some info of the build as soon as I'm back home again.

However, after watching your videos I feel a strong urge to give 1Pala+4 Shadow Priests another try. I failed massively the first time, but I gave up rather quickly.

The possibilities...

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
I will say that their DPS is pretty low compared to other classes when multiboxing 5mans. They are pretty easy to play though. In 5mans I use 1x Prot, 1x Disc and 3x Spriest.

Some bosses are easier and some are harder. They have no real mana issues and the healing they bring is nice. In 10mans I find that I normally have 4-5 Spriests and 1 Disc, the other 4-5 chars change depending on the encounter and my gear.

When I get some video editing software I may make a video of my WG adventures using 10 Spriests. :3 For PvP I think the easiest 5man teams are 5x Elemental Shaman, 5x Balance Druid or a mixture of 1x DK + 4x Ret Paladin.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2016-02-22 16:54:10
Finished levelling RDF teams 1-3 to 80.

Team 1 is essentially fully geared for Naxx although the Spriests are low on hit rating.

Team 2 is a work in progress.

Team 3 has almost no gear.

My guildie and I chilling in Wintergrasp:
i5Reomy.jpg

I still haven't started using Sony Vegas yet to edit my videos so I only have basic recordings at the moment. Nevertheless here is my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/kalvindeane1/videos

Those are straight from Shadowplay. I am struggling to find a good setting in Sony Vegas to export videos to. Either the filesize is too large or the quality is too low. If anybody can help with this then please get in touch. :)

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Current raiding team:

Tanks:

3.2k Paladin
2.6k Paladin

Healers:

4.4k Disc priest (pvp gear)
2.6k Resto Shaman

DPS:

4-4.2k Shadow Priests (pvp gear) x5
2.4k Destruction Warlock

Started some solo raiding tonight with OS 10 (no drakes) and VoA 10 (no Kora).

https://www.youtube.com/user/kalvindeane1

Going to work on Naxx a little and hope for at least 6 bosses by tomorrow.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Beat Patchwerk, Noth, Instructor, Gothik and Horsemen so far.

Tried Grobbulus but he was a bit too hard in my current gear. When the chars are a bit better geared it should be fairly straight forward.

Gonna try to clear Arachnid quarter tomorrow and after that focus on Heroics to get enough gear for Heigan/Grobbulus to become easier. I think they could both be beaten as I am but I don't want to be wiping for two hours just for a single boss.

Next week going to attempt OS with 1D as well.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Arachnid quarter cleared.

8/15 so far.

Aellie @ Kirin Tor
Aellie
4 Blood Elf Paladin
niiice ed gz!!!
you almost make me comeback to aliance again :D

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Thanks brah ^_^

Aiming to beat Heigan and Loatheb if I get time to play tomorrow night.

Had to delete the YT vids because I made an error, I'll put them back on by Monday.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Tried to get Heigan down but couldn't due to server lag. :(

Uracinvites @ Kirin Tor
Uracinvites
1 Blood Elf Warlock
you know about the skip dance phase in step 2 right?
that way you can attack him from the platform and range dps him down

same with gluth...... just over dps him and switch tanks

if you need an extra human tank just scream when im online (aellie, hiccks) and ill log my tank :D

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Yes I am aware of it.

I wiped due to excessive server lag and not a deficiency in tactics ^-^

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
OS10 with 1 Drake alive down.

Video coming later today.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2016-03-08 23:48:09
Stupid embed code doesn't work properly here.

https://youtu.be/S2pOFIL-v34

Naxx videos are back up. Might not have time/motivation to progress further this week. Probably gonna take a little break from it.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Beat Grobbulus and Gluth tonight brining it to 10/15 in Naxx.

Video will be up in the next few days. Not got enough time to play right now. Not attempted Thaddius yet.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Grobbulus:

https://youtu.be/zHIqjzZPoL8

Homer @ Kirin Tor
Homer
1 Tauren Hunter
Edited by Homer on 2016-03-26 05:27:28
God that is sexy, I am going to be rolling here today and start multiboxing with the same end goal of running the 10 mans.

Just to clarify the scripting on this realm is pretty much perfect right?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2016-03-26 22:35:48
Are you the person who commented on my channel?

What server do you currently play on and what progress do you have there?

Scripting is very good here from what I've seen so far.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Beat Heigan the Unclean and Loatheb tonight. 12/15 now.

Need to make some changes to my configuration in order to beat Thaddius and thus unlock Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad. Don't have the time or the motivation right now though.

Vids of Heigan/Loatheb going up tomorrow.

Homer @ Kirin Tor
Homer
1 Tauren Hunter
Yes I am the guy who posted on your Youtube, could have sworn the flame wall knocked back lol.

I am just starting now on Algalon

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Multiboxed much before?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Two deaths on Heigan since I forgot to bind my Divine Hymn properly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB4lNC31p9A

I had no idea how Loatheb worked but he went down when I pulled him but he was easy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4dOx2la6tg

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Thaddius killed with one death (because I'm an idiot and didn't place my first tank within his melee range).

Video is uploading overnight.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Thaddius:

https://youtu.be/nnq5-0hxlzM

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2016-04-03 21:00:17
Sapphiron down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwLRcxgH7R4&feature=youtu.be

Had a few wipes on Kel'Thuzad before the server crashed and now I can't get back in to beat him. :(

Anybody know a fix for that?

Uracinvites @ Kirin Tor
Uracinvites
1 Blood Elf Warlock
hey ed

was just wondering are you using a fixed sequence for your priests or are your following a prio list?

and if your are using a sequence would you mind sharing it?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
I use a castsequence for most of my dps when raiding. I also have separate binds for Mind Flay, Vampiric Touch, Devouring Plague, Mind Sear and Shadow Word: Death.

The castsequence isn't of any use unless you have the exact same haste value as my priests. Every time they get a new piece, I adjust the macro.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Myself and Boli/Doli (a fellow 10boxer) have beaten Archavon 25 today using a total of 20 characters.

Hopefully Emalon too in the future. =)

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Downed OS10 2D today.

Was a bit messy and I had 3 deaths halfway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STbtAg2OE5s

Multiboxing @ Kirin Tor
Multiboxing

1 Gnome Rogue
Great job man, keep up the good work !

Just came back after a break, taking my time leveling my teams Horde side, if you come there just pm one member of . Will be glad to chat with you;

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Myself and a guildie went to Naxx with 5 chars each, we beat Kel'Thuzad on the first attempt.

So it's 14/15 solo, 15/15 with two of us. Need to reattempt KT solo when I get the chance.

Also I tried to solo OS10 3D but when the second drake comes down the computer lags too much for me to do anything. :( Too many adds on screen at a time.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Tried Kel'Thuzad on my own for the first time in a few months, couldn't quite get him down. Almost had him a couple of attempts but not quite.

After a while a friend (Perenna) brought his boomkin with me and we 9+1'd him, now all chars are attuned for Ulduar.

Will post the 9+1 vid in the next couple of days as a placeholder for when I solo him (ideally I want shamans or druids in my comp for him to make it easier, or lots of luck with priests).

Hopefully going to try Ulduar in the next few days and see what can be achieved there on my own.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Vid of KT 9+1:

https://youtu.be/6uAXKepXjHw

Avanti @ Kirin Tor
Avanti
1 Orc Warrior
Edited by Avanti on 2016-08-31 17:04:35
Hello. I am not getting the purpose of multiboxing 10 chars and play this game by yourself. Might as well play pokemon Go if you wanna play by yourself. I agree, soemtimes, it is frustrating when some of your team mates play badly Nevertheless, you can't beat the feeling when you achieve smth because one-two people (eg:healers) played epic on their chars.
I can't see any other reason to multibox other than selling the accounts on ebay.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
I don't play it entirely by myself.

Some of us just find the game too easy to play only a single character at once.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2017-01-10 22:13:29
Tried and beat OS 25 without drakes today. Had 1 DPS in my group when fighting Sartharion since he needs the trinket, but otherwise it's a complete solo using 10 chars.

Going to attempt 1drake next time.

No video for the no drake run but I will record the next one and upload it to my channel.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
2Ha1SEA.png

Slowly getting there.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Finally I reached enough rank for weapons, at least on two chars. Going to try getting relentless helmet on these two chars if possible, otherwise I'll swap out the Ret8 and bring in Ret1 and Ret2 to get them their weapons as well.

Can comfortably kill OS25 0 drakes with 10 chars now. Too lazy to farm it even though I need the trinket.

fhvh8Jr.png

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Uh oh ED is getting stronger.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Until I stop clicking like a pleb I'm still relatively harmless to you though.

Love from Ed.

Multiboxing @ Kirin Tor
Multiboxing

1 Gnome Rogue
Hey Ed, do you have some tips to do XT 10 hc? Been struggling to keep my group alive during tantrum + light bomb even tho I run out, the slow kinda fucks me up, did you manage to just outheal the damage with your sp comp?

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.