Topic

Are there any highly-demanded classes/specs on Algalon?

Bigot @ Kirin Tor
Bigot
1 Human Priest
Hello!

I am looking to start leveling on Algalon within a few weeks (I'm looking to use RAF, made a thread in the appropriate section), and I wanted to know if there are any classes/specs that are in high demand?

I've been mostly been playing Paladins in my lifetime (But everyone knows there's always too many Paladins in 3.x.x realms), I also like playing Shamans and Warriors, but I'm also interested in playing a Priest to do new stuff.

So, what's your opinion? For raids and guild recruitments, which classes and specs is there a shortage of?

Dusan @ Kirin Tor
Dusan
No Characters
Welcome , healers and tanks are always in demand so playing priest is apriciated :D

Bigot @ Kirin Tor
Bigot
1 Human Priest
healers and tanks are always in demand

That's for sure, but in the last x1 realm I played, I was surprised that we had a huge shortage of tanks and healers were plenty, so I thought I'd ask.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.