Topic

Is spawncamping normal on Algalon?

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Recently been getting spawncamped by the same guy at Hillsbrad while I'm trying to level, an Alliance Human Pally by the name of Hazim. I don't know what the guys deal is but all I'm trying to do is level my character and enjoy the game, and this guy pretty much harrassed me all evening, denied me the ability to do any of my Hillsbrad quests, killing everyone in Tarrin Mill and hanging out near my corpse just to off me again as I try to revive.

I get that this server is PvP, but...*sigh* I don't know. Getting killed is one thing, but being repeatedly murdered like this by the same guy and not being able to play the game...I hope this isn't a trend.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Hazim is a violent homosexual gay guy that doesn't afraid of anything

Menoclaws @ Kirin Tor
Menoclaws
1 Tauren Warrior
This isn't the norm-- it's just something a select few, like Hazim, do. Announce Hazim is camping you on global and we'll straighten him out.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
What's your in game name?

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Edited by Loadsamoney on 2018-01-28 16:50:12
Lodsofemone.

There were at least four others complaining about this guy too. Fishing IPA eventually came and straightened him out; those guys are dope.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.