Topic

Underbog

Morava @ Kirin Tor
Morava

1 Troll Hunter
I have noticed healers leaving groups when they appear in Underbog. Later I find that Ghaz'han puts very high nature damage on every party member no matter where they stand, meaning that unless you kill him within seconds, you die. So... how is that? Working as intended and I just had crap healers or is the fight not tuned properly?

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
I ran it twice while i lvl'ed without issues.

I also soloede it in HC at 80.

I think it works as it should and the healer has been noob. He might not have had healing spec/healing gear and thought he could get by without.

Algalonisoff @ Kirin Tor
Algalonisoff

1 Gnome Warlock
Never had issues with Underbog. Did it several times with different combs.

Variola @ Kirin Tor
Variola
80 Blood Elf Priest
I leveled a priest on Algalon as a healer (since I was doing a lot of dungeons), a little less than year ago, and I did not have any issues. Indeed, damage on Ghaz´han is high but you can heal through it - for some healing classes it is easier for some is harder but it is doable with all of them. I think the biggest problem is that some people who level classes that could heal que as healers (to get the dungeon pop quickly) even though they don´t have healing spec or gear. I encountered several shadow priests who qued as healers - that´s not a big issue on lower level dungeons but somewhere around level 55+ you will start to notice a difference and you better get the dual spec.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.