Topic

Spotted a kickbotter in arena can GMs do something?

Porsea @ Kirin Tor
Porsea

1 Human Warrior
So basically we were facing a resto shaman udk team(Wutizluv shaman Sagace udk) and the dk was obviously using a kick bot program on his client.
link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCkWvFRj5Ps&feature=youtu.be
P.S. never seen any DK try to interrupt a warlock while he was casting a portal which this player did.
P.P.S. i was trying to fake cast all the time and was stoping casts at like 20% and he would still interrupt me.
Pls if there's any gms left on this server do something about it cuz this creates an anarchical environment free for all kind of deal

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
We did 2 games against them 10-15 minutes each game, the both of us we never got a single fake cast off on the dk, literally instant mind freeze so fast 0.1 second cast time isn't enough to fakecast him lmao.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
@deathstep it is, even using hacks for 0.1 secs mind freeze/pummel or whatever. There is the easiest way to fake cast a hacker guy of this kind. In this video game, you got a frame of second in wich cast starts but there is no cast, i hope you get me; just at the start, when bar shows up. If you flash light and instantly interrupt cast, there is no way you get interrupted.

greetings.

Porsea @ Kirin Tor
Porsea

1 Human Warrior
but you see dear mr. knowitall vtwo i tried doing that aswell as did deathstep but unfortunately we didnt succed cuz the script was working so fast that the player using the script knows that hes gonna b spotted and still doesnt give a shit cuz gms wont do nothing about it cuz fuck pvp right?
The only thing the script hasnt caught kicking is summon portal which is a 0.4 sec cast.
So dear mr. vtwo ask what happened first before you make your condecending douchebag remarks.

greetings .!.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
The only thing the script hasnt caught kicking is summon portal which is a 0.4 sec cast.

So you need more than 0.4 seconds to make a fake cast. Interesting 1.5 player

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.