Topic

Last thread about wintraders

Redundant @ Kirin Tor
Redundant

1 Undead Mage
http://imgur.com/a/smhXN

Can any game master explain me why iam rank3 ????

why there's alot of wintraders who dont get banned ?

i played this server for 3 years and iam rly quiting if there's no reward or wintraders doesn't get banned .... if u dont care about pvp just dont ignore us

This is last report i do it i've tried to communicate with gm's but there's no help they dont care about this issue's

Helloguysa @ Kirin Tor
Helloguysa
1 Undead Rogue
I Advise you to find some other Server to pvp this server is pve and there's no gm care about the pvp feelsbadman they cant control the ladder maybe they have no experince as game master's

Daileb @ Kirin Tor
Daileb

2 Dwarf Paladin
That's strange, why isn't Raikubest in that team? You know the mage you were playing with Jayce on 2 days ago? The one you were leaving the team on, lowering mmr and rejoining your main team on, so you could match vs low mmr teams insta instead of waiting 10 mins?

Before you deny it, I know the people you played vs on that mage with Jayce, and have proof (a recording) of you entering and leaving arena by yourself, as well as a screenshot of you being in a 0-7 team immediately after queing with Jayce.

You qued with Raikubest / Jayce to grind points vs low teams, and when anyone with higher mmr qued you switched to Redundant to que with Jayce.

You are crying here about wintraders, which I agree is 100% wrong and should be punished, but what you were doing is also exploiting, and a bannable offence.

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
"Clever use of game mechanics" is what you meant. It's how the game works and one of the many reasons why personal rating was implemented later on.

Tigule @ Kirin Tor
Tigule

1 Human Priest
Losing on purpose to lower your mmr or boost someone elses - clever use of game mechanics xdd. The same way wintrading is a clever use of mechanics to get full gear. Are you autistic?

Redundant @ Kirin Tor
Redundant

1 Undead Mage
we played with 2.9k mmr so dont be rude for nothing u can ask ppl we played against

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
Lowering mmr can simply be done by playing with someone who is lower mmr to achieve the short que times, which is what I understood. You didn't mention anything about losing on purpose, which was why I added to the conversation :).

Tigule @ Kirin Tor
Tigule

1 Human Priest
Um no it can't. Yes you have a lower combined mmr when you queue with a lower rated person, but the only thing that lowers your own mmr is losing.

'The one you were leaving the team on, lowering mmr and rejoining your main team on'

Lowering mmr = losing on purpose.

Open eyes :).

Redundant @ Kirin Tor
Redundant

1 Undead Mage
First the mage transfered to allince and instant played with 2.9k team and mmr so there's nothing with it after he did 10 games he left team and played with someone else so there's nothing in my team and what if u saw him 0-7 mby he joined team with 0-0 stats ????

stop trying to make something in wrong place

Redundant @ Kirin Tor
Redundant

1 Undead Mage
Also Ntt/dungarg always play with lower mmr just to let u know if ur any of them

Cutefairy @ Kirin Tor
Cutefairy
1 Draenei Shaman
Beautiful, Jayce you don't get rank 1 and here you go with the accusations again. I still have skype chat history of you BEGGING me and Sony to queue against you and lose on purpose just so that Holidays wouldn't get rank 1. You're a clown, why don't you go aim for rank 1 on a server with actual competition, your life must be such a void.

Requ @ Kirin Tor
Requ

1 Gnome Warrior
I like trains.

Redundant @ Kirin Tor
Redundant

1 Undead Mage
Cutefairy i realy dont wanna talk about something which gonna be a long story with u here so please shut up 1.5k sham and we'r already rank1.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Show that conversation.

It's your time to shine.

Agasa @ Kirin Tor
Agasa

1 Orc Rogue
Also got screenshots from jayce asking to get boosted in 2v2
hes just a scrub begging for attention

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
I have 3 teams in the 5v5 bracket, ranging from 1200-1500 rating, and they are all listed as "rank 3"

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
@Agasa feelsbadman if u cant link anything

Cutefairy @ Kirin Tor
Cutefairy
1 Draenei Shaman
This is so typically you, Jayce, you must be so frustrated with life by now. This season, this supposed "contest", has taken nearly 3 years and yet still you think this rank 1 deserves manifestation in the form of a title?!

Ntt, gurgle, holidayz.. I've battled them all in legit arena matches. In both 2s and 3s.
You're the only one who's always being shady with 10 alt accounts, and an even bigger number of AT players logging those accounts in some weird rotation. You're the one who's always swapping teammates to mess around with MMR. You're the one making schemes with people to lift yourself higher.

Also I never faced you in 2s games, while you were spying arena opponents all day long, was it cause frost/shadow can't take on rsham before you get haste? The only time you requested to queue at the same time was when you were begging me to give you free wins. You're such a calculated douchebag. Textbook loser.

Better yet, I hope they give you this title, cause at first you may be happy, but it will never feel right. And you know why :)

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Will lanai get title for 3v3?

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
@cutefairy : when you were begging me to give you free wins.

if u tryhard u wont be able to win so if both ways ur free wins.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.