6 Undead Warlock
look where he hide himself lol

http://imgur.com/a/IaLwq

hope gm care about these bad people

Mcgurgle @ Kirin Tor
Mcgurgle

1 Undead Priest
Edited by Mcgurgle on 2017-05-27 20:57:35
Rofl, you link 2 screenshots of my team and call for GMs to take action? I have never wintraded, and you have no proof otherwise. You are also 3k+, it means nothing as there are like 5 teams here capable of playing high anyway.

I will admit I lost rating to you on the second to last day, because as usual you get high AT players to play with you in 2s. Every time you arrange to play games vs me, the skillcap of your partner miraculously increases. Amazing how these players can get twice as good in 1 months time. But I spammed que for almost 24 hours, and every game was legitimate.

It's funny that you have nothing to say in response to the post that accuses you of abusing mmr lowering isn't it? Surely an innocent person would be trying to defend themselves. I have fraps recordings and screenshots of Xpoke (Redundant) lowering mmr on Raikubest, in order to boost your main team. One minute Raikubest is winning in a top 2 team, the next he loses 7 games in a row? I also know the names of the players that you played vs as Raikubest + Jayce. You know, actual proof of wrongdoing / abusing, not just mindless accusation, because you simply don't want me to be that highly rated.

Every team in the top 5 / 10, as well as a large percentage of the PvPers here knows I am capable of playing that high. Do you really think Ntt, the guild leader of the no.1 guild on the server is going to have a hand in wintrading? I will say no more to you about the matter as you are just too toxic. The GMs can do what they have to do in order to verify the legitimacy of my games. I hope at the same time they look into yours.

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
First u wasn't online all day i was online and waiting if any high rating queue so i can play against and second if u think ntt is on no.1 guild dont wintrade there's alot of wintraders in his guild and u played with moltenlegend to wintrade gettin 300 rating in moring without facing any of top teams is rly wintrade prove the team u played against and the time

Hangoverx @ Kirin Tor
Hangoverx

1 Orc Hunter
Everyone know about this wintrade but gm's doesn't care so...

Immaterial @ Kirin Tor
Immaterial

1 Draenei Mage
Edited by Immaterial on 2017-05-29 09:42:28
I did see raikubest and jayce play vs toxicreaper and warmyth (high) then after mage played alone vs low dk and druid think mizerie was name

Pyrolate @ Kirin Tor
Pyrolate

1 Undead Warlock
I did see that this priest gameplay is realy bad with 3k mmr vs me and jayce and we played untill we cant reach them on que's i dont know their rating but they should be under 2.9k and the day after which we'r in meet to face any high rated people they wasn't online all the day how can they get 300 rating easy and as i heard they didn't played against any high rated people

Note: we wasn't online in the morning if they wintraded this time
Replay comment :But I spammed que for almost 24 hours, and every game was legitimate.
me: this is a lie you even hided ur self after season end to not let people see ur wintrade rating

Porsea @ Kirin Tor
Porsea

1 Human Warrior
ofc gms arent going to do anything about ntshit cuz him and his guild are the major promoters of this server and ntshit gets away with things the other "mortals" simply could not and would get insta banned.
Jayce we appreciate you trying to unmask these suckers but you're fighting windmills.

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
wait guys he said he played vs glodbaby

http://imgur.com/a/JBICR

seems legit lol
3.6k on 3's

Morohtar @ Kirin Tor
Morohtar

80 Undead Warlock
Nice Obsi flame. Pretty sure playing prot / ret reckoning whilst abusing Naglering and peaking at 2.4 doesn't give you inside info as to what goes on at high mmr

Cutefairy @ Kirin Tor
Cutefairy
1 Draenei Shaman
Beautiful, Jayce you don't get rank 1 and here you go with the accusations again. I still have skype chat history of you BEGGING me and Sony to queue against you and lose on purpose just so that Holidays wouldn't get rank 1. You're a clown, why don't you go aim for rank 1 on a server with actual competition, your life must be such a void.

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
Sry cutefairy no comment you got 2k with vect vs vekt xDD

Sylvanasi @ Kirin Tor
Sylvanasi

1 Blood Elf Hunter
Just like i was saying,Jayce will report every high rating team @ the end of S7 once he cant reach rank1,DEFINITLY!

Title wont change anything,just a game,let it go.

:D

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
lol There was never legit rank1 on this server XDD all of them wintraders

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
@Sylvanasi iam rank1 it seem like u didn't log dala wow for years
only some wintraders is higher but no legit team is higher than my 3 teams

Cutefairy @ Kirin Tor
Cutefairy
1 Draenei Shaman
This is so typically you, Jayce, you must be so frustrated with life by now. This season, this supposed "contest", has taken nearly 3 years and yet still you think this rank 1 deserves manifestation in the form of a title?!

Ntt, gurgle, holidayz.. I've battled them all in legit arena matches. In both 2s and 3s.
You're the only one who's always being shady with 10 alt accounts, and an even bigger number of AT players logging those accounts in some weird rotation. You're the one who's always swapping teammates to mess around with MMR. You're the one making schemes with people to lift yourself higher.

Also I never faced you in 2s games, while you were spying arena opponents all day long, was it cause frost/shadow can't take on rsham before you get haste? The only time you requested to queue at the same time was when you were begging me to give you free wins. You're such a calculated douchebag. Textbook loser.

Better yet, I hope they give you this title, cause at first you may be happy, but it will never feel right. And you know why :)

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
@cutefairy :and an even bigger number of AT players logging those accounts in some weird rotation

Me and my partner are same its just they mad cuz we played lock disc vs them and they'r low as you are that why they think we good

also i've farmed u from s6 and ur always mad and call us bad now u say bigger number of AT or your being farmed on char that i dont know its u ???

wtf these dalaran wow wintraders have big eye even talk when he got 2k on 3's by wintrading and playing vs wintraders

Cutefairy @ Kirin Tor
Cutefairy
1 Draenei Shaman
You can't even make sense, can you?
The only thing you make, is your own truth.
Live your lie, if that makes it bearable to live your life.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.