Topic

Arena Cromanthus and Prystagius

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2017-07-30 19:47:18
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4oLoQsMtUhCd19KSkgxLXNKbjg

It's used throughout the whole battle but check 1:10:1:20 or so. Each of them is wearing the heart of wyrmthalak which is dealing ~1k on every damaging ability they do, including their seal. Effectively 2k each ability due to the seal.

Maybe after 2 years of exploiting crap Cromanthus can get a warning or something?

Been on bug tracker since December but still no fix, more and more people are abusing these items now. Issues #4704 and 3938 on the bug tracker.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
bump

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Staff ghost banned and ignored this thread. Just keep remaking.

Megatronz @ Kirin Tor
Megatronz

1 Tauren Warrior
tbh just fix stuff, if you ban shit people will find something new. Its nod like you arent exploiting shit either because of this servers mechanics.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2017-07-29 12:13:36
I don't exploit anything.

People finding new exploits all the time is precisely the reason they should be banned or warned, to deter them from trying it again. Besides which it's meant to be a retail-like server. Retail ban people even for the smallest of exploits.

We haven't had a changelog in over a year. Expecting anything to be fixed is unrealistic at this point.

Though if it's not worthy of even a warning, might as well do this on all my characters til enough people complain about it that the staff stop ignoring it.

Clakk @ Kirin Tor
Clakk
1 Undead Priest
This is my PoV on that fight.If you check out the combat log on the bottom right you will notice 2x extra damage on every ability from both paladins.

https://safeshare.tv/x/YEtajbtESWY

Treebag @ Kirin Tor
Treebag
2 Night Elf Druid
I don't exploit anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure Ed, sure. You don't exploit anything but you've admitted to flight exploiting in Wintergrasp because "you seen horde do it" and then you stopped doing it because "it didn't seem fair."

You're probably already using the ring on half of your characters so yeah make sure you use it on all of your characters.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2017-07-30 01:02:31
This "exploit" you mean is flying in before it starts and sitting on a workshop roof or starting in the fortress.

GM confirmed that positioning yourself before it starts is allowed and not an exploit, so no, I'm not exploiting anything and as you yourself said I stopped doing it because it felt unfair on the opposition. Cromanthus on the other hand is using things he knows to be exploits, for 2 years.

It's not a ring, it's a trinket. Do pay attention.

If you have proof of me or anybody else using any exploits feel free to post them. But of course you won't have any of me, since I don't use any. Otherwise take your personal dislike of me and your bias towards any action I ever take and leave the thread please.

Treebag @ Kirin Tor
Treebag
2 Night Elf Druid
I'm not exploiting anything and as you yourself said I stopped doing it because it felt unfair on the opposition.

Except, you're still doing it. You're parking your shamans on Westspark and using third party software (isboxer) to avoid the afk mechanic that's supposed to kick you out of WG. We've all seen your 4 ret pallys doing divine storm on CD when you've got your DK in a premade bg.

Sure, Multiboxing is allowed. Sure, flying into WG and parking on top of Westspark is allowed. Using 3rd party software to avoid a mechanic in game? You can't honestly sit here and defend that it's not exploiting when you're not actively using the shamans parked on westspark. You're delusional if you think you're not abusing a mechanic.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
I'm not abusing anything, no. I've literally been in 2 premades in the last 6 months and we lost both of them. I just play my DK normally and you assume it's a premade because I keep beating you.

I'm not avoid any mechanics using ISBoxer, I play the game and I don't get kicked for being afk because I'm not afk.

I used shamans on westspark twice to defend it, and nobody came. Should normal players who sit at a base to defend it but get no opposition be kicked from the battle or banned? Your reasoning is illogical.

You aredelusional. Stop derailing my thread with nonsense just because you can't win a bg versus me please.

Treebag @ Kirin Tor
Treebag
2 Night Elf Druid
Let's pick this apart for a second.

You parked your shamans on the roof of westspark, not at westspark. Your DK and 4 rets were near the keep. Which means, you weren't actively at the shamans defending. You were pvping near the keep, with 5 afk shamans continuously getting keypresses to avoid the afk mechanic. This has nothing to do with "nobody came" 2-3 people came, realized that without more people to show up there was no way to cap it because you were afk on the roof. There was no fight because they couldn't reach you. They realized that once they left, your afk shamans would have recaptured Westspark. You can deny this all you want, but facts are facts. Of course, now called out on it, you'll never do it again, just like you got called out for wintrading on your priests when that was your team of choice in WG. Going to deny this too? No doubt you will.

The only time I've ever been in a BG against you was in an AV. Three of us took out your 5 box team. We won. I've never lost a BG against you Ed, ever. Stop thinking your'e special.

If I was in Dalaran to see your ret paladins doing divine storm on CD, that means I wasn't in the BG. I looked who was in the BG and seen you with a bunch of Pure Blood members. This happened less than 2 weeks ago. Don't know who won or loss, but since you're prone to forgetting things that have happened recently I can't really take your word that you lost.

No doubt you'll try to spin this another way, so I'm done with your bullshit lies. This thread along with other threads of exploiters and wintraders prove that exploiters don't get banned and staff doesn't care, so you won't have to worry about getting banned "when you start" exploiting. This has nothing to do with BGs as much as you'd like to use that as your go to excuse.

Thilana @ Kirin Tor
Thilana
1 Undead Warlock
Hellooo, lets focus on two retribution paladins abusing trinkets in arena.Two videos as proof of them doing it.GM action is required here.

Thilana @ Kirin Tor
Thilana
1 Undead Warlock
bump

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.