Topic

Season 8 T2 requirement

Wires @ Kirin Tor
Wires

1 Draenei Shaman
Im suggesting you remove 3v3/5v5 requirement for all items that require it since nobody really plays it except wintraders. It will encourage everyone who still play pvp here to make 2v2 even more active on non peak hours.
I suggest we have 2v2 requirement for weapons and shoulders.
Weapons 2350, Shoulders 2200

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
The last time this was done enough people complained that they stopped doing it anymore.

If anything it'd be better to make all arena items from 3v3 since nobody really cared about 2s in retail, only 3s and 5s. When they tried making the items available in 2s here it didn't help the 2s scene at all.

People do 5v5 every Friday atm. If you want 2200without trading, queue up when the rest of us do.

Honestly I doubt algalon will ever get a healthy arena scene in any bracket. Only true solution I think is to open a new realm with all those "ptr fixes" and make it Insta 70

Wires @ Kirin Tor
Wires

1 Draenei Shaman
It sounds good but... sometimes im waiting for 5-30 minutes for 2v2 and making 3v3 requirements for all items would instantly kill pvp. Why? Low pvp population. Dont make it harder than it is already.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Didn't realise just how bad the 2v2 population has become here until today. Holy fucking shit

Dartn @ Kirin Tor
Dartn

2 Undead Priest
just none care about pvp all wintraders got their things and u still talk about them xdd

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Hi Jayce

Hannal @ Kirin Tor
Hannal
1 Human Warrior
If things are so "shit" as you propose, why didn't you take my advice weeks ago about switching server? Not trying to cause any drama, but I think it's unfair for people to whine about stuff when Dalaran clearly never ever gave a shit about our opinions.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
There are no good WotLK servers at the moment.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.