Topic

Some interesting damage and daze from Akens

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
8p6p0Wf.png

22k hp rogue died in cheap shot+kidney shot duration to this damage and somehow was dazed all while this druid was stunned and no, the rogue wasn't in a party with a hunter.

Wonder what he was abusing that procs 1k arcane damage every time thorns procs, any ideas?

Megatronz @ Kirin Tor
Megatronz

1 Tauren Warrior
The damage from Thorns seems to suggest that he is specced into it and that means Treants/Barkskin add a Daze effect too.

That Arcane damage dunno, this seems really wierd.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2017-10-01 13:07:58
Megafail getting things wrong again. This is yet another person abusing the low level item naglering which scales with spellpower even though it shouldn't. It does arcane damage but it shows as the thorns spell in the combat log.

There are other exploitable items which don't even appear in the combat log. Any class with spellpower can use them. Paladins like Cromanthus and Adgavin use such items in arena to deal ridiculous damage.

Good luck getting staff to care about PvP on Dalaran though.

Megatronz @ Kirin Tor
Megatronz

1 Tauren Warrior
http://www.wowhead.com/item=11669/naglering

Most likely abusing this

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Good work, Inspector Redundant.

Megatronz @ Kirin Tor
Megatronz

1 Tauren Warrior
Edited by Megatronz on 2017-10-01 21:19:16
I am getting things wrong? lel

Not only you cant play this game you also fail at reading lmao

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
You didn't know what the cause was until I posted it, then you reposted it. You're just as retarded as ever.

Megatronz @ Kirin Tor
Megatronz

1 Tauren Warrior
When i posted it, your post wasnt even there, so whatever.... I actually took the time to google it and got the tip from a warmane post where they experienced the same bug.

But if you really wanna be childish then so be it.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Looks interesting the way these kind of items are already fixed on fresh servers who hasn't even released yet ( even the betas) but ppl in dalaran wow uses em in our faces walking around there like nothing is going on, and 0 punishments even getting reported :)

Akensai @ Kirin Tor
Akensai

1 Blood Elf Hunter
Yes, Nagelring and the legendary neck. I'm not sure how I dazed though? Something new to learn.

I'm the one the originally reported the proc bugs 2 years ago, and again 6 months ago. I said in the tracker that I would abuse it until fixed, glad it's finally fixed!

The legendary neck (Talisman of Binding Shard) is still bugged though.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.