Topic

Horde resorting to kinda unfair measures in BGs

Algalonisoff @ Kirin Tor
Algalonisoff

1 Gnome Warlock
Edited by Algalonisoff on 2018-02-14 22:03:41
So lately there have been some Horde players that queue with their Alliance alts to Battlegrounds, AFK there or hold flags etc for their Horde characters.

This is mostly issue during low population times when there's only one BG going on at given time. What this "cheating" does, is make "real" Alliance players unable to join thus leading to Horde having clear advantage, not only in number of people.

I'm not sure if this kind of behavior should be punished but I find this pathetic and comparable to wintrading in Arenas.

Guess we can raise the awareness of this by posting some global chat/BG screenshots. People/person with Alliance characters Leebruce and Leepu are the most known for pulling this and even laughing about it in Alliance global chat.

Tarron @ Kirin Tor
Tarron
1 Gnome Mage
Edited by Tarron on 2018-02-14 09:46:25
I too have seen this recurring problem with both players listed above (Leepu and Leebruce) and also an Alliance Night Elf named, Tinashe. As stated above, I've seen Leebruce join Warsong Gulch and is allowed to walk straight into the Horde's base, grab the flag and sit in their base unharmed until the Horde flag carrier returns back with the Alliance flag- in which he just drops the flag and the enemy team caps the flag.

I think it's pretty pathetic that people resort to this type of action, but nonetheless I think this issue needs addressed immediately. I've taken a few screenshots of a battleground end-game screen showing the damage/healing done (or lack therof) as well as evidence showing two of these players (Leebruce and Tinashe) immediately logging off their characters as soon as the Horde win the battleground.
WoWScrnShot_021418_012408
WoWScrnShot_021418_012448

*All links are currently dead* *I'd appreciate any help in fixing them ASAP*

Tarron @ Kirin Tor
Tarron
1 Gnome Mage
Edited by Tarron on 2018-02-14 11:28:27
Sorry, images aren't wanting to show.
Imgur link -> https://imgur.com/a/urNxt

*Copy and paste the url*

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
None of the pictures even Imgur links arent working....

But if this happens as described those accounts should of course be banned asap, and if possible also the corresponding horde ones.

Algalonisoff @ Kirin Tor
Algalonisoff

1 Gnome Warlock
Imgur link works if you just copy the address.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Has Lanai returned?

Algalonboys @ Kirin Tor
Algalonboys

3 Troll Warrior
Wait thats beyond pathetic

Nikola @ Kirin Tor
Nikola
No Characters
true!

Malkavia @ Kirin Tor
Malkavia
Staff Member
Hello there,

Thank you, we will deal with this matter in-game.

Cheers!

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Are you playing here again Insanity?

Saltypeepee @ Kirin Tor
Saltypeepee
1 Draenei Shaman
Edited by Saltypeepee on 2018-02-17 02:06:43
Judging by that screenshot it looks like every single alliance player is just intentionally feeding.

Also there are players on both factions with 0/X/0 stat lines, this can be attributed to players either joining immediately before the game ends or just being plain old bad.

Its only a game, y u hef 2 be mad?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
He is feeding even if the screenshot isn't good proof.

It's not the first time this has happened and it won't be the last.

Frostman @ Kirin Tor
Frostman

1 Undead Rogue
Wow who would have guessed 20 vote points to faction change would only hurt alliance even more. Oh wait.

Tarron @ Kirin Tor
Tarron
1 Gnome Mage
Edited by Tarron on 2018-02-25 23:36:58
It's true that some players do join right before the battleground ends- which isn't their fault. Plain old bad? You cannot attribute a high amount of deaths and equate it to being bad, due to PvP being so reliant upon gear.

Yes it is a game, but this kind of behavior isn't going to promote server longevity by any means.

Legsfordays @ Kirin Tor
Legsfordays

1 Night Elf Priest
I've seen it too, sadly from a guy in my own guild.
imgur link (copy & paste) https://imgur.com/a/eY3TJ

I submitted the uneditted screenshots via a ticket in game, posting these here.

I have to say, as the smaller faction, it is unfortunately that people are behaving this way. "I need to grind out 10k honor." Horde already dominates Wintergrasp. If you were to log your toon ever 2.5 hours Horde generally gets a lot of free honor. You don't even have to play, you can port in with seconds left on the clock and be rewarded with almost 5k honor.

Behaviour like this makes me less inclined to join battlegrounds.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
"until horde has an ed"

Go fuck yourself please.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.