Topic

More wintrading, Misoka and Rendeavor (H)

Lmaolul @ Kirin Tor
Lmaolul

1 Gnome Mage
https://imgur.com/a/ToybVSl

Couldnt get a screenshot of them in the actual arena, but a team at 2018 rating and 74-109 in stats should speak for itself, simply look into the members of that team and it'll be easy to find :)

Guess Rampage are fine with cheating in the game after all XD

Musicbox @ Kirin Tor
Musicbox
1 Blood Elf Priest
l u l

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Rendeaver is gucci player. Shame for him to wintrade :(

Remuerto @ Kirin Tor
Remuerto

1 Undead Rogue
I have been struggling to find a partner for 2's on my lock since my friend left the server due to wintrading, exploits on pvp and the huge faction disbalance. The other day I finally got an answer from a guy and he told me "I will just log my other team when there is less people online and we rank it fast". That's the mentality of the people at the moment.
I always loved the scripting and x1-Progression of this server, but concerning PvP there is a terrible –if any– management. Makes one want to go somewhere else to have fun.

Vtwo @ Kirin Tor
Vtwo

1 Human Warlock
Not surprised at al, already knew rendeavor was a wintrader since loooong time ago.

Gucci player jk garbage players

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.