Topic

PLEASE fix Vanilla items scaling!

Remuerto @ Kirin Tor
Remuerto

1 Undead Rogue
Edited by Remuerto on 2018-07-13 20:27:28
I would like to ask the staff to PLEASE review the scaling of items from Vanilla that should actually decrease its effect beyond level 60 but in Dalaran–Wow keep on scaling up through 70 and up to 80, resulting on a ridiculous damage and disbalance on PvP.

It's no coincidence that there are many players (basically paladins) using these TRINKETS and WEAPON ENCHANTS that should have less and less effect at higher levels and are very aware of the bug. Using such items (I could make a list for the staff, but prefer not to publish it here to avoid players hunting the bugs) is a very obvious exploit and it's ruining the PvP game experience for many of us.

I am sure a bit part of the PvP community is aware of this and I could provide images of players on both factions fully geared and still using items from Vanilla instead of the corresponding to their level. These exploits happen on BGs, World PvP, Duels and Arenas.

Please find a solution! If scripting these items is not so easy, proceed to remove them until they are working as intended. Alternatively, warn players about using them so we can enjoy a fair and healthy battle game.

Thanks a lot.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Most of the items were fixed some months ago, there's a post on the bug tracker.

Recently they said that they would look into it again to cover the items that they missed.

Remuerto @ Kirin Tor
Remuerto

1 Undead Rogue
Well, they are not fixed, or maybe fixes were not applied yet.
I see people abusing the same items on BGs 70-79 now.

Funny how is easy to find people with GS 6k+ and they still use a level 58 item or enchants that shouldn't give any bonus. So many paladins, Alliance and Horde.
Did you make any test yourself? Even the very standard Crusader enchant should decrease its effect after 60, and IT DOESN'T (as of July 18, 2018). And it's not the only one...

It really is not fun to feel staff doesn't care about PvP at all, which is a VERY important part of the game for many of us.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Maybe fix was taken down or something,I know they fixed 50+ exploitable items that scaled before and were just missing like 20 more to go

Remuerto @ Kirin Tor
Remuerto

1 Undead Rogue
Probably all the wrathful paladins that use HoJ just do it because they are really nice and want to give advantage to other players, and it's not because the item is broken and they see their damage absurdly increased. :-)
Funny when you see them bragging in global.

Bryntroll is not vanilla but is also seriously broken. As said, it *feels* like the staff doesn't care about it.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Is Bryntroll still proccing on seals like it did pre-nerf retail?

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.